Bret Baier: Trump, not Harris, the ‘holdup’ on Fox News debate

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Fox News anchor Bret Baier said former President Trump, not Vice President Harris, is keeping his network from hosting a second debate between the two candidates before Election Day.

“The latest is, I actually believe — this is me talking — that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldn’t be another debate,” the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt’s program.

Baier, who is regularly in contact with both campaigns, said he is “getting the sense from him [Trump] and the campaign that they aren’t moving past it, and really the holdup is not the Harris campaign and Fox. It is the former president.”

He got his tail handed to him by a woman,,,,,the greatest indignity he could imagine. He's nothing but a coward, and want to run around the country, telling lies to his loving cult members, keeping attention from the fact that the only platform he has--Project 2025--would kill his chances if the public really knew what's in it. Unfortunately, most of the folks who will vote for him don't have enough understanding to see that.

fuck off Scamala.

Go debate Joe Biden for all we care - you say he is sharp - see if you can explain your policy to him in a way that makes sense to anyone

Reactions: Joe
Fox News anchor Bret Baier said former President Trump, not Vice President Harris, is keeping his network from hosting a second debate between the two candidates before Election Day.

“The latest is, I actually believe — this is me talking — that the Harris campaign would do a Fox debate, if the former president has come to the conclusion that there really shouldn’t be another debate,” the anchor said this week during an appearance on conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt’s program.

Baier, who is regularly in contact with both campaigns, said he is “getting the sense from him [Trump] and the campaign that they aren’t moving past it, and really the holdup is not the Harris campaign and Fox. It is the former president.”

Fake news.

Trump offered to do three debates with Harris, one of them being on FOX. She was only willing to do ONE debate, and only on ABC.

Trump accepted, Harris lost the debate, and now she's acting like a sore loser, demanding a REMATCH, and is now trying to do the "tough guy" act (which is actually fitting because her whole campaign is based on such lack of authenticity).

Stop trying to rewrite history, dude. I watched it all happen with my own eyes. You're not fooling ME, dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe
Fake news.

Trump offered to do three debates with Harris, one of them being on FOX. She was only willing to do ONE debate, and only on ABC.

Trump accepted, Harris lost the debate, and now she's acting like a sore loser, demanding a REMATCH, and is now trying to do the "tough guy" act (which is actually fitting because her whole campaign is based on such lack of authenticity).

Stop trying to rewrite history, dude. I watched it all happen with my own eyes. You're not fooling ME, dude.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

There was a debate on Fox...she was too afraid to do it...
No do-overs...
Fox is not a news network. They lost their certification. But they were never a news network. They were created to feed lies and propaganda to the masses. They paid almost a billion dollars due to their blatant, planned lying. They lost half their on-air staff and management. No intelligent person would give that station the power over a debate.
Will they survive the Smartmatic suit? OAN settles with them to avoid a public trial. Newsone is on the menu too.
You watch and follow stations that were built to lie. You do not understand how far off you are.

Back