Brilliant Parody

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I detest Firefly and Owl City with a vengeance, so thank God someone has finally decided to take the piss of of him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyasBBoQqCA&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- ELECTRONIC WUSS: Owl City Parody - Key Of Awesome #20[/ame]!

Owl City didn't even try to differentiate themselves from The Postal Service. But the ignorant proles ate them up. That's why everyone who bought Owl City should be taken out to a landfill and executed, and their families should be billed for the bullets (if they're conservative).

I like Fireflies. And the song Hello, Seattle is amusing, because one of the lines accurately tells a joke about the city: "I fall asleep in hospital parking lots." The rest sucks, though. Never heard of The Postal Service.

I like Fireflies. And the song Hello, Seattle is amusing, because one of the lines accurately tells a joke about the city: "I fall asleep in hospital parking lots." The rest sucks, though. Never heard of The Postal Service.

Allow me to lighten your darkness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvjlivsCBcM&feature=fvst"]YouTube- The Postal Service "Against All Odds" from Wicker Park[/ame]

death_dealer1.jpg

Your days are numbered! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am also a fan of other such one-hit wonders as Chasing Cars, Hey There, Delilah; She Will be Loved, and You're Beautiful, but I'm not a fan of Snow Patrol, Plain White T's, Maroon 5, or James Blunt.

I am also a fan of other such one-hit wonders as Chasing Cars, Hey There, Delilah; She Will be Loved, and You're Beautiful, but I'm not a fan of Snow Patrol, Plain White T's, Maroon 5, or James Blunt.

Just hang on a minute, isn't You're Beautiful a James Blunt song?

Just hang on a minute, isn't You're Beautiful a James Blunt song?

Re-read my post. All of the one-hit wonders I named correspond to the order of bands/artists that follow them, in order. But, yes, Blunt sings You're Beautiful. I happen to like it, but I've never heard him do anything else halfway decent...

Back