Bringing Something Up-to-Date

Annie

Not So Junior Member
My nephew is still healthy and so are his sons, the wee one is my new grandnephew, Connor Thomas and the 'big one' is my first grandnephew, Cole Jay!

23qxpmu.png

Many of you know my nephew, Jay, is a brain tumor survivor. Quite a few of you donated to a fund raiser for brain tumor research over the past few years. Yes, that is one of the scars from the two neurosurgeries.

Psst, imagine how excited I'll be in August when I become a grandma for the first time! LOL!

My nephew is still healthy and so are his sons, the wee one is my new grandnephew, Connor Thomas and the 'big one' is my first grandnephew, Cole Jay!

23qxpmu.png

Many of you know my nephew, Jay, is a brain tumor survivor. Quite a few of you donated to a fund raiser for brain tumor research over the past few years. Yes, that is one of the scars from the two neurosurgeries.

Psst, imagine how excited I'll be in August when I become a grandma for the first time! LOL!

Congrats.
I've been through the problems with brain cancer, with a friend of mine; many many years ago.

Congratulations and many blessings to your nephew and his family. The babies are beautiful. One of my friends had brain cancer and is a five-year survivor. I always joke with him to keep on fighting, his garden needs him because the rest of the family doesn't care.

Back