Broncos signing Manning!

zappasguitar

Just read about it on NFL.com the Broncos are working on a contract for Manning and they are trying to work a deal to trade Tebow...

There goes the next DECADE!

Now make Tebow a tightend and start making plans for the Super Bowl!

Do you think be would comply with being a tight end? I just don't see him thinking that he is anything but a QB at this point.

He has always been a team player. With Manning on the team it will be a matter of doing what the team needs or sitting on the bench.

Looks like Tim Tebow will be a Jet!

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way, from your first cigarette, till your last dying day!

Come on Damo, join in the song...

From Joe Namath to Tim Tebow, boy what a devolution. I have to ask my brothers what they think of this, they are like the world's biggest Jets fans.

From Joe Namath to Tim Tebow, boy what a devolution. I have to ask my brothers what they think of this, they are like the world's biggest Jets fans.

I would love to know, too. The Jets do like their running game and it will mean revenue from all the Tebow fans who will now buy Jets jerseys!

Looks like Tim Tebow will be a Jet!

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way, from your first cigarette, till your last dying day!

Come on Damo, join in the song...

There seems to be a WestSide story thing with Damo lately. :whoa:

Back