Brough Superior: the 'Rolls-Royce of motorcycles' reborn

cancel2 2022

Canceled
BroughSuperiorSS100_staticL-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Modern classic: the new Brough Superior is innovative yet successfully recalls the style of the original bikes

A snip at £49,999!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/motorcycles/brough-superior-the-rolls-royce-of-motorcycles-reborn/

Yes, I used to live near the village of Wool in Dorset where that happened. I believe that they've one or two improvements since the 1930s. Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Test these alleged improvements at high speed on a narrow, tree-lined lane.

P.S. the bikes have been in production for over a year, thicko.

I think you have that backwards Tom. Rolls Royce is the Harley Davidson of automobiles.

Harley Davidson: All show and no go!

The accessories

Beside the glory holes and mustaches is all that fabulous leather.

1392544817_70f8d20477.jpg

What is that you say? All that leather is armour if you fall so you won't get road rash. It also keeps you warm on those long rides without your bumchum to wrap his arms around your waist. If you can't control your gaymobile, they have real crash suits for that. It's what road racers wear. There is no need to dress like you came straight from a The Village People concert. Also, you all dress the same way. You buy the same overpriced Harley accessories your gay friends do to fit into your new club.

sunilbig.jpg

You'll want to make sure to make your bike extra shiny. In fact, why not blind everyone as you go past them? If your loud pipes don't get everyone's attention, I'm sure your shiny chrome will, you attention whore. The truth is, these are the only machines that white people can get away with driving that are ostentatious and gaudy like something an illegal alien or a jigaboo would drive. With all the money you just flushed down the toilet, you can now regularly get beat by just about every other bike on the road.

Your overpriced, shiny fag magnet is slow. That's if it even starts. Harleys are the 1980's Jaguar of motorcyles. Let's put it this way. Satan will be bending you over in hell, but your formerly virgin anal cavity will belong to your Harley mechanic in this life. A search for Harley Davidson is crap will yield hundreds of hits from angry owners of them. That and dozens of sites mocking them for being, "All show and no go."

Name a product that is purely for image that has no performance advantage over its competition. Something that costs way more than it should. That's not what I'm addressing today, we already know Apple products are for fags. Harley Davidsons are the exact same thing. At least the Apple doesn't perform worse than most other computers and they are less prone to viruses. Any product that can only be chalked up to a purely lifestyle purchase like this invariably has fags as its primary consumer. They don't have to spend their money on children or giving to their church. They also don't need room to tote their kids in a godly SUV or minivan.

GayBikers_Crash_Krypto.jpg

Which reminds me. If you have enough money to buy a Harley, you are not giving enough to your church. You are robbing Jesus. Not only are you a sodomite, you are stealing from God and annoying your neighbours. Men, quit riding or buying these things. Women, quit peeling your panties off just because someone has a loud piece of shit bike that has serious performance issues. Do you honestly think the queers who drive them will be any different? No, they'll just give you AIDs from all the man on man butt sex they have been engaged in.

Last edited:
For anyone other than Grind Troll, this post is proof that all the thai threads, lady boy posts are in fact directed to Tom and are solely for trolling.

But yeah, he doesn't break the rules.

LOL

Of course they are directed at me, that's what the cunt does. I believe that he is breaking rule 14 but nothing will happen as usual.

Back