Bruce doesn't want to play dress up anymore ?

It is always amusing to see the freaks liberals align themselves with. Poor Brucey probably didn't get enough attention he was seeking. So I guess he is gonna have an addadicktome procedure

It is always amusing to see the freaks liberals align themselves with. Poor Brucey probably didn't get enough attention he was seeking. So I guess he is gonna have an addadicktome procedure

clever wordplay notwithstanding, but Bruce hadnt mutilated himself there yet. thats why there is validity to this.

So he just mutilated himself everywhere else?

He belongs in a psych ward with Desh

Yes.
Hormoned up but still has his pecker. Nads probably taking a beating.
New details say it's religion holding him back. He still likes girls but as its wrong to be a.homosexual ("date" girls) he needs to go back to normal.

You can't make this stuff up. Quite funny to see this blow up in the faces of the "alternate lifestyle" fans. Better than Anne Hesch choosing to stop being homosexual.

Bruce is not a liberal.

Seriously for a lawyer, you probably have the worst reading comprehension of anyone I met.

I didn't say he was a liberal. In fact I didn't comment at all on HIS politics. I said that you liberals will align yourselves with all manner of freaks to appear progressive.

Back