Bruce Springsteen Endorses Kamala Harris And Calls Donald Trump “The Most Dangerous Candidate For President Of My Lifetime”

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Bruce Springsteen has endorsed Kamala Harris, while calling Donald Trump “the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime.”

“Perhaps not since the Civil War has this great country felt as politically, spiritually and emotionally divided as it does at this moment,” Springsteen said in a video posted on Instagram Thursday afternoon. “It doesn’t have to be this way.”

Draft dodger Bruce

Born a Draft Dodger in The USA

I was called for induction, and when I got on the bus to go take my physical, I thought one thing: I ain’t goin’. ....Bruce

Last edited:
Draft dodger Bruce

Born a Draft Dodger in The USA

I was called for induction, and when I got on the bus to go take my physical, I thought one thing: I ain’t goin’. ....Bruce
Springsteen had a real concussion from a motorcycle accident, that real draft board doctors really saw.

trump's father arranged for a doctor tenet of his to lie about "bone spurs."

Bruce Springsteen has endorsed Kamala Harris, while calling Donald Trump “the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime.”

“Perhaps not since the Civil War has this great country felt as politically, spiritually and emotionally divided as it does at this moment,” Springsteen said in a video posted on Instagram Thursday afternoon. “It doesn’t have to be this way.”

That it. I'm voting for Harris now because an entertainer with only a high school education told me to.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
That it. I'm voting for Harris now because an entertainer with only a high school education told me to.

:facepalm:
;) Well, he is correct...“Perhaps not since the Civil War has this great country felt as politically, spiritually and emotionally divided as it does at this moment,” Springsteen said in a video posted on Instagram Thursday afternoon. “It doesn’t have to be this way.”
It most certainly doesn't have to be this way....
Voters won't forget any of the last 4 years when they cast their vote for President Trump in November...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh No!!!!!!........................:oops:

:magagrin:

Same message he had for Clinton. He even showed up to perform for her. In the end, Comey carried the day for trump.

Back