BullshitBob. Vaccinated/Not Vaccinated ...

yea it sure is because I am fully vaxed . would you like to make a wager on it ? letsa say I post my vax card with my last mane covered up. if im vaxed you never post here again

OK. I believe you. I have another Theory.
Uncle Dutch. I bet he is Vaccinated.
See. For whatever reason, people like Uncle Dutch push the cripples, old women, and mentally challenged out of the way to get to the front of the line. I don't know why this is, but it's another theory of mine that has proven itself.

Do you want to bet me Dutch hasn't had 4 shots already.

I have never heard of anyone getting 4 shots . yea dutch 8s the type who would push the elderly and crippled out of the way.he lies about his stolen valor threatened to break my hip sounds like hes accustomed to assaulting older people

See. For whatever reason, people like Uncle Dutch push the cripples, old women, and mentally challenged out of the way to get to the front of the line. I don't know why this is, but it's another theory of mine that has proven itself.

I have never heard of anyone getting 4 shots . yea dutch 8s the type who would push the elderly and crippled out of the way.he lies about his stolen valor threatened to break my hip sounds like hes accustomed to assaulting older people

He's afraid of me :laugh:

Dutch boy yes I agree hes the type who would push others out of the way to save hos own ass foul thing would also.

Kinda like the guy on the movie "Titanic" who grabbed a child and pretended it was his to get on one of the lifeboats? :laugh:

Who gives a shit? On an unrelated note:

Since the whole Chinese Disease thing started I've pretty much refused to wear a mask except in a few cases where doing so would avoid a fight. Of all the over 150 service calls I've gone on in that time, only three had issues with this as follows:

A gay couple, both wearing masks in their apartment wanted me to wear one while I replaced a bad receptacle and switch. I wore a bandana of cotton (citing that the mask they offered was polyester which I'm allergic to), and wore it poorly.

A teacher who wanted me to wear one while replacing a circuit breaker on her service panel on her porch outside her apartment. I refused. She got huffy and said she was calling the property management company. I told her "Go for it. I'm doing this more for exercise and to get out than for the money and they won't do anything anyway..." She got huffy about that but nothing came of it.

The last was a guy in a gated community in Scottsdale. I came to replace a breaker in his service panel on the outside of the house. Nice day out. Sunny, light breeze, in the 80's. He wanted me to wear a mask while doing it. I told him flatly "No," and there was no reason he needed to be there watching me replace a breaker in any case from like five plus yards away.

That's been it. All the rest, from dope smoking renters, to Hispanics that gave me fry bread, to Blacks that were just happy I showed up, and everything in between, they didn't give a shit about masks and neither did I.

I'm more likely to be electrocuted, get mesothelioma, lead poisoning, or toxic chemical poisoning than Chinese Disease. I have my priorities straight and Chinese Disease isn't high on my worry list.

Last edited:
Back