APP - Bump Stocks

Does the use of Bump Stock make a gun an "automatic firearm"??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since there appears to be a difference of opinion regarding Bump Stocks and whether or not they make a firearm an "automatic firearm", as opposed to a "semi automatic firearm".

Part of the difference of opinion seems to be centered around the word "virtually".

Fortunately; there have been no laws passed that make something "virtually illegal" or anyone "virtually guilty", therefore the use is inconsequential.

Due to this difference of opinion, I have decided to make a JPP pole on this.
I choose the JPP / APP forum, as to hopefully avoid some of the rhetoric, name calling, and insults that tend to distract from the topic at hand, in the normal forums.

Since this is my thread, I'm asking the following:
1 - Please vote and then leave a comment as to your reason for voting the way you did.
2 - If you vote and then don't leave a comment, then that vote will not be counted - plus, the inverse is also going to be enforced.
3 - If you violate the rules of APP, your vote won't be counted either.

Now; I will start a follow up thread, in the normal forums, once this one is finished (in 7 days) and you can argue someone's reason there.

This could be interesting,

I've cast the first vote and voted No because an "automatic" has a continual burst of fire, when the trigger is pulled; whereas on a "semi-automatic", the trigger must be pulled for every round that is fired.

Does not matter. What matters is that it was approved by The Obama's ATF, and to not use that for a political victory is foolish. Roll it's ban into a repeal of Obamacare, another bad idea from The Obama.

Since there appears to be a difference of opinion regarding Bump Stocks and whether or not they make a firearm an "automatic firearm", as opposed to a "semi automatic firearm".

Part of the difference of opinion seems to be centered around the word "virtually".

Fortunately; there have been no laws passed that make something "virtually illegal" or anyone "virtually guilty", therefore the use is inconsequential.

I choose the JPP / APP forum, as to hopefully avoid some of the rhetoric, name calling, and insults that tend to distract from the topic at hand, in the normal forums.

1 - Please vote and then leave a comment as to your reason for voting the way you did.
2 - If you vote and then don't leave a comment, then that vote will not be counted - plus, the inverse is also going to be enforced.

Now; I will start a follow up thread, in the normal forums, once this one is finished (in 7 days) and you can argue someone's reason there.

i have not murdered anyone i have no police record,i am a vet i pay my tases ,why the ban ,because the globalist republican and democrats want to neuter fly over AMERICA, no ban,you vote for a ban we will primary your ass.

A ban is a meaningless paneacia. It would look nice but accomplish nothing.
Are we not sick of seeing nothing accomplished ?
Even Feinstein admits no law would have changed what happened in Las Vegas and she is right.
If you want to change something, prosecute mental health p professionals who fail to report patients who are a danger to themselves or others. That would have forced most mass shooters to go underground for weapons. The VA Tech shooter being a good example.

no ban ,i did not kill anyone ,our senators or congressman vote for a ban they will be in trouble.

Back