Bunky Moon ducks for cover

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Iraq is becoming a caricature. A place so out of control, that you can't even hold a photo op with the UN Secretary General.

Maliki and UN Secretary Ban Ki Moon (or as I call him, Bunky Moon), were at a press conference in the green zone, when a mortar shell hit right outside the building. The video is all over cable news.

Bunky was diving for cover under the podium when the cameras were rolling. You can hear the explosion, and see parts of the ceiling falling off on Bunky's head. Kind of scary, but kind of funny too. In a dark way.

I gotta give it to Maliki. Must be ice water in his veins. The dude didn't even flinch during the whole time.

Iraq is becoming a caricature. A place so out of control, that you can't even hold a photo op with the UN Secretary General.

Maliki and UN Secretary Ban Ki Moon (or as I call him, Bunky Moon), were at a press conference in the green zone, when a mortar shell hit right outside the building. The video is all over cable news.

Bunky was diving for cover under the podium when the cameras were rolling. You can hear the explosion, and see parts of the ceiling falling off on Bunky's head. Kind of scary, but kind of funny too. In a dark way.

I gotta give it to Maliki. Must be ice water in his veins. The dude didn't even flinch during the whole time.

Really? I didn't see it. I'll watch it later. I've seen mention of it, but I didn't watch the clip.

Perhaps Maliki knew it was coming and going to miss....possible...
But then he should be used to it by now, like the children playing soccer in the streets.

Back