Bush asks world to support Mideast democracy

NewsBoy

News Delivery
President Bush challenged world leaders to do more to build democracy in the Middle East in an address at the United Nations on Tuesday. Bush used a noontime speech to the General Assembly to ask U.N. members for help in fighting extremism in the Middle East.</img>

More at link...

how does Bush have the balls to chastise Iran for squandering its resources on developing nuclear technology when they could be better used to improve the lives of Iranian people while Bush himself has squandered billions and billions of OUR dollars that have not gone to make us one iota safer and have only served to upset the balance of power in the middle east in FAVOR of Iran and islamist theocrats?

.....that have not gone to make us one iota safer and have only served to upset the balance of power in the middle east in FAVOR of Iran and islamist theocrats?

Because he doesn't believe that is what has been done.

Bush could be wrong, maybe those towel heads can't have democracy. They don't seem to want it to much.

Because he doesn't believe that is what has been done.

ROFLMAO!

Since when are we going to give any credence to what bush "believes".

He "believed" there were WMD, he believed there was no insurgency in iraq, he believed that tax cuts for the rich wouldn't contribute to a return to deficits, be believed that iraq would be a relative cakewalk, etc.

LOL, promoting democracy is pretty extreme! Way to go Bush.

Bush isn't promoting democracy, that is just BS rhetoric. He is pushing the 'end times' agenda of his base and the economic agenda of his friends.

He is an extremist akin to those we are fighting.

Bush isn't promoting any endtimes. man, your hate clouds your rational judgement.

I believe Bush's rhetoric as much as you believe Bin Laa Laa's.

I judge him by his actions.

I do judge Bush be his actions. And I do believe Osama. I think he wants to have a Caliphate and distroy America. I take him at his word.

Back