Bush has the social grace of a Gorilla

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
On the heels, shortly after making a joke about the Queen of England's age, and giving the female Prime Minister of Germany a massage:

President Bush makes little girls cry. Yesterday at his town hall event in Cleveland, Jessica Hackerd, a “13-year old blonde-headed girl,” asked Bush what his “next step with the immigration bill” will be. “Mr. Bush’s sarcastic reply — a wry ‘yeah, thanks’ — drew laughter from the crowd of 400. But the attention caused young Jessica…to immediately tear up. ‘No, it’s a great question. No, I appreciate that,’ Mr. Bush said, as he saw Jessica’s reaction.”

thinkprogress

Oh pa-lease...get a new gig...

You accused me of defending GW 90% of my time on another thread...I told you "Only when you bring him up"...here we go again you the 98% post king bashing GW...give it a rest already!

Yeah that is why I new there were no WMDs or AQ ties before the war.

That is why I knew the Lynch story was bullshit.

That is why I Knew Tillman was offed by his own men.

Why I knew we used WP in Fallugia.

Why I knew the voting machines were pieces of unsecure shit.

Why I knew This war would end in a civil war.

Why I the yellow cake story was Bullshit.

why I knew that the stories about vast dem voter fraud were Bullshit.

I dont really know who you are but you always seem to backing the losing horse buddy.

Really...you are that connected to the 'Company'?

Yeah that is why I new there were no WMDs or AQ ties before the war.

That is why I knew the Lynch story was bullshit.

That is why I Knew Tillman was offed by his own men.

Why I knew we used WP in Fallugia.

Why I knew the voting machines were pieces of unsecure shit.

Why I knew This war would end in a civil war.

Why I the yellow cake story was Bullshit.

why I knew that the stories about vast dem voter fraud were Bullshit.

I dont really know who you are but you always seem to backing the losing horse buddy.

I think not...but whatever ya say desh!

No....

translation: "Stop bashing Bush!" :rant: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Translation...get a life or run for office and put your whole life out there!
:gives: what you have to say anyhoo...go to Thailand and see and smell and hear...come back if ya survive and tell us all about it!

After being called many bad things for years questioning bush, there is not better fun for me than to bash Mush brain bush.

Payback is a bitch isn't it BB.
Now smack your forehead and say "Wow I could have had a Kerry to blame all bush's first term screw ups on"

should have voted for Kerry .

Not....

After being called many bad things for years questioning bush, there is not better fun for me than to bash Mush brain bush.

Payback is a bitch isn't it BB.
Now smack your forehead and say "Wow I could have had a Kerry to blame all bush's first term screw ups on"

should have voted for Kerry .

Lt Kerry was a fraud..GW never said he was a hero..Lt.Kerry took a camera to document his heroism....kinda like a sound bite thingee...he planned his walk to fame...GW was a Party guy..a Cheerleader and a NG Pilot in the Texas NG...he never once claimed to be a phoney hero..but did praise the troops...end of story!

"get a life or run for office and put your whole life out there!"

When debates over Presidential competence get to the point of "You think you could do better? Let's see you run for President!", you know it's hit a new low.

Tough, tough times for the Bushies...

"GW was a Party guy..a Cheerleader and a NG Pilot in the Texas NG"

That's the most concise summary of Bush's resume I've seen, but fairly accurate. You left out "failed businessman".

Great experience for the Presidency...

Really....!

"GW was a Party guy..a Cheerleader and a NG Pilot in the Texas NG"

That's the most concise summary of Bush's resume I've seen, but fairly accurate. You left out "failed businessman".

Great experience for the Presidency...

and who may you be that you achieved the nomination for either party...I for one am not interested in taking on this job...way over my head...but hey I am a realist..and never went past the rank of LT in the military or the rank of Capt.in Patrol in federal LE... so oh mighty one post your resume so we can equate your real life experience and qualifications for this job...never mind ya are a typical armchair quarterback...tail gate party guy with all the answers while your hands stay clean..end of story!

and who may you be that you achieved the nomination for either party...I for one am not interested in taking on this job...way over my head...but hey I am a realist..and never went past the rank of LT in the military or the rank of Capt.in Patrol in federal LE... so oh mighty one post your resume so we can equate your real life experience and qualifications for this job...never mind ya are a typical armchair quarterback...tail gate party guy with all the answers while your hands stay clean..end of story!

That's kind of the point, innit, Battleborne? Guess you missed it.

I would never aspire to the Presidency...way too big a job for me. I would also never aspire to be a brain surgeon. However, if a member of my family needed brain surgery, and, while watching the operation, I saw that the surgeon knew almost nothing about what to do with a brain, I could make a fairly reasonable judgment that this person was in way over his head, and unqualified for the job.

However, I would not get to that point; in picking a brain surgeon, I would be much more discerning than choosing a guy who partied a lot and who "I'd like to have a beer with..."

Really....

That's kind of the point, innit, Battleborne? Guess you missed it.

I would never aspire to the Presidency...way too big a job for me. I would also never aspire to be a brain surgeon. However, if a member of my family needed brain surgery, and, while watching the operation, I saw that the surgeon knew almost nothing about what to do with a brain, I could make a fairly reasonable judgment that this person was in way over his head, and unqualified for the job.

However, I would not get to that point; in picking a brain surgeon, I would be much more discerning than choosing a guy who partied a lot and who "I'd like to have a beer with..."

God I love it when the opposition backpeddles..shows their true convictions....so ya know more than a bottom of the class neurosurgeon ya can also tell that he or she is not qualified...amazing-simply amazing!

And so GW was a party guy,a Lt. in the Texas NG...a MBA graduate,failed owner of a sports team,he is less qualified than Lt.Kerry and Al Gore..they are also of the same ilk..except GW is a real guy never claimed to be anything he was not..so yes I would prefer to have a beer with him...or vote for him rather than opportunist that pad their resumes...enough said!

"except GW is a real guy never claimed to be anything he was not..so yes I would prefer to have a beer with him...or vote for him rather than opportunist that pad their resumes...enough said!"

And that criteria for voting, in your opinion, has served the country well over the past 7 years?

Well...

"except GW is a real guy never claimed to be anything he was not..so yes I would prefer to have a beer with him...or vote for him rather than opportunist that pad their resumes...enough said!"

And that criteria for voting, in your opinion, has served the country well over the past 7 years?

to be honest I bash GW from time to time also...I am more concened about the non action on outsourcing of jobs and insourcing of cheap labor..the prosecution of the two BP agents as well as the two SO deputies by US Attorney Johnny Sutton et al...this also applies to the libs aka dem's who are absolutely... imho... no different than the GOP....prove me wrong old wise one...I dare ya! I have faith that someday a real conservative of the ilk of the GOP and DNC pre 1964 will arise out of the ashes...until then I am and was a good soldier and follow orders..be it as it may be!

On the heels, shortly after making a joke about the Queen of England's age, and giving the female Prime Minister of Germany a massage:

I just really LOVE how it was a blonde, little, shy, "innocent" girl.

Maybe if it had been an ugly, redheaded boy? Who would care then? Pretty much no one. And Bush probably wouldn't have gone and apologized to the family in that case either.

Back