Bush Stupidity AGAIN!

CanadianKid

December 7, 2007
Bush gives out wrong hotline number

Bush accidentally gave out the wrong number Tuesday.
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Harried homeowners seeking mortgage relief from a new Bush administration hotline Thursday had to contend with a bit of temporary misdirection from the president himself.

As he announced his plan to ease the mortgage crisis for consumers, President Bush accidentally gave out the wrong phone number for the new “Hope Now Hotline” set up by his administration.

Anyone who dialed 1-800-995-HOPE did not reach the mortgage hotline but instead contacted the Freedom Christian Academy — a Texas-based group that provides Christian education home schooling material.

The White House press office quickly put out a correction moments after the President’s remarks. After dialing the correct number, 1-888-995-HOPE, CNN was connected to a “counselor” within three minutes.

I know Mr.President that this is such an "important" issue for you....thats why Im astounded that you forgot the phone number to your own program...

CK

As someone posted about Hillary, bush is now talking about the plan like his own.

Interesting that the number turned out to be what it was though.

Yeah, because nobody else has ever made the 800/888 mistake! It's only Bush. He's so dumb... He said 800 instead of 888!

If this is the best you can do, I expect that this guy will go up in the polls because of this idiotic populist program to save people from making stupid decisions.

Yeah, because nobody else has ever made the 800/888 mistake! It's only Bush. He's so dumb... He said 800 instead of 888!

If this is the best you can do, I expect that this guy will go up in the polls because of this idiotic populist program to save people from making stupid decisions.

Damocles is missing the point once again....

Its not as simple as making a mistake.

If this is a program that he deeply cares about...and it is supposedly.... And he was the main faciliator of it then he should at least know the phone number to his program....

It's like if Lance Armstrong wants you to donate money to his charity but when you ask him what his charity does, he doesnt know....

Look I know Damocles your among the 30% of Americans that still support Bush so I'll give you a pass...

Ck

Look I know Damocles your among the 30% of Americans that still support Bush so I'll give you a pass...

Ck

Sad attempt at the same old schtick. Really, really sad. It makes you look desperate when you keep it up even when people point out how sad it is.

Sad attempt at the same old schtick. Really, really sad. It makes you look desperate when you keep it up even when people point out how sad it is.

The fact of the matter is you never refute my statement...

You just attack me for calling you out on what you are...A Bush lackey...

So attack me all you want, you cant disqualify my claim though because it is true...

CK

The fact of the matter is you never refute my statement...

You just attack me for calling you out on what you are...A Bush lackey...

So attack me all you want, you cant disqualify my claim though because it is true...

CK
I attack the premise by pointing out the fallacy. I simply gave advice no how to make your trolling more entertaining. This one is played out.

I attack the premise by pointing out the fallacy. I simply gave advice no how to make your trolling more entertaining. This one is played out.

No you attack the messenger and not the message...

The message is true therefore you cannot refute it, so you go to the other option...

Its just another Swiftboat tactic....

CK

No you attack the messenger and not the message...

The message is true therefore you cannot refute it, so you go to the other option...

Its just another Swiftboat tactic....

CK
lol. Your original "message" was an ad hominem fallacy. I point out the fallacy and give advice on how to better troll. This will likely be the last time I do. This bores me.

Knowing GW...........

December 7, 2007
Bush gives out wrong hotline number

Bush accidentally gave out the wrong number Tuesday.
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Harried homeowners seeking mortgage relief from a new Bush administration hotline Thursday had to contend with a bit of temporary misdirection from the president himself.

As he announced his plan to ease the mortgage crisis for consumers, President Bush accidentally gave out the wrong phone number for the new “Hope Now Hotline” set up by his administration.

Anyone who dialed 1-800-995-HOPE did not reach the mortgage hotline but instead contacted the Freedom Christian Academy — a Texas-based group that provides Christian education home schooling material.

The White House press office quickly put out a correction moments after the President’s remarks. After dialing the correct number, 1-888-995-HOPE, CNN was connected to a “counselor” within three minutes.

I know Mr.President that this is such an "important" issue for you....thats why Im astounded that you forgot the phone number to your own program...

CK

It was just his sense of humor...but y'all do love to bash him...even when he is just having some fun!:rolleyes:

Back