Bush Walks on Flag!

Exactly where? This appears photoshopped to place either them or the carpet in the picture....

"This was taken the other day in a September 11 memorial."

That's all I have.
Yeah, I've been researching it. All I have found is places that claim it is a "Genuine Rueters" photo. Yet Rueters doesn't appear to have a copy of it...

The thing that gave the most pause was the trash in the background as well. I am reasonably sure that this is a hoax, but am not 100% positive. I'll keep researching. I may find it is the real deal.

Yeah, I've been researching it. All I have found is places that claim it is a "Genuine Rueters" photo. Yet Rueters doesn't appear to have a copy of it...

The thing that gave the most pause was the trash in the background as well. I am reasonably sure that this is a hoax, but am not 100% positive. I'll keep researching. I may find it is the real deal.

It may well be that Rueters didn't publish it themselves but made it available and other's bought it from them.

I think what you are referring to here as trash are flowers that were laid at the memorial. In fact I am sure in looking at the picture again that what you see on the floor is in fact several flowers probably laid by Bush and Laura.

Last edited:
:lolup: Damn! That is funny! I can see how you would think it was real! I mean, the crookedness of the carpet and its out of place appearance in the photo never made me think that it might be fake!

It looks like somebody snuck up behind him while he was placing flowers and threw the carpet in there.
LOL. I could see that! Somebody was supposed to place it carefully nearby but forgot so when he passed they are all trying to fix their error! *snerk* That picture just brings me joy!

IMO photoshop.

Coincidence that George's foot would look ready to land dead square in the middle of the (supposed American) flag? (Did we lose a couple of states somewhere?)

Something about the ground shadowing looks wrong, but I can't put my finger on it.

ANY Presidential appearance is done to the nth degree. A crooked mat would be unacceptable. If anything, the most likely place for this mat would be against the bottom of the wall, with the mat to be used as a place to put the flowers.

So what, who puts a flag on a mat?

I am sure it was an accident if it is a real photo!

Answer: Someone who wants it to look like GWB is stepping on the flag.

Obviously you haven't been watching the patriots on CMT, they have flag everything from Drum covers to guitars and every item of clothing. When your a real patriot, you have flags everywhere. Especially during a huge war against terror, nothing screams war on terror patriot like a flag welcome mat.!!!!

Obviously you haven't been watching the patriots on CMT, they have flag everything from Drum covers to guitars and every item of clothing. When your a real patriot, you have flags everywhere. Especially during a huge war against terror, nothing screams war on terror patriot like a flag welcome mat.!!!!
What is CMT? I got rid of the electronic sewerpipe (aka TV), is it a cable channel or something? I'm not into the whole "plaster the flag everywhere and call it patriotism" mentality anyway.

It's too easy to photoshop things in, so I'm not going to give this picture much credence.

Last edited:
What is CMT? I got rid of the electronic sewerpipe (aka TV), is it a cable channel or something?

It's too easy to photoshop things in, so I'm not going to give this picture much credence.

It's the channel of patriot's--Country Music Television--Nashville's own MTV. They play both kinds of music though, Country and Western.

HEE HAW!!!!

There ain't another channel on television where you can see more American flag. I think they even have American flag micophones and amplifiers. They use those mics fer the national anthem and America the Beautiful, but any song sounds better when it's sung through a geniune American flag microphone.

You better get hooked up if you're gonna be down there in hill billy country. Willie Nelson is going to be smoking pot in his bus tonight.

I despise Country music, and the pick-up truck driving faggots, usually with a G emblem or a decal of UGA(VI) somewhere on the piece of crap, who listen to it.

I have rabbit ears for the box, so we can watch the weather report. I get three "free," GPTV, and two Jesus stations.

Maryjane is a HUGE cash crop here in GA.

Yeah, I don't watch it much either, but every two years I get the fall special for the two oe three months before the election and then have it removed after the election. Right now I have a special $19.95 month deal with gives me most of hte main channels like Fox, MSNBc CNN and CSpan and a whole lot of of shopping channels and of course MTV and CMT...I only pay for about three months before the election. If is increasing though, in 2004 I paid $17.95 for a bigger selection of channels. I had it disconnected on Thusday after the election. Then I just watch movies on it. I am in a place that doesn't even get a single channel with rabbit ears so...I pay for it every two years for a couple of months and catch up on all the culture I been missing. You know, there's nothing wrong with a little Merle Haggard, Steve Earle, Roseanne Cash, or even some of the newer acts, I truly like all kinds of music. I also liked the early Los Angeles Country Rock genre, bands hardly anyone ever heard of like The Flying Burrito Brothers, especially their first album, The Byrds, Sweetheart of the Rodeo, and Poco. I also have he Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's, Nashville sessions, "Will The Circle Be Unbroken" which has some of Doc Watson's best picking ever and some unbelievable fiddle playing by Vasser Clements. But I mostly like Pre-CBS Fender Tele's through Tweed Amplifiers or the early black face tube Amps and a Sho-Bud Pedal Steel. Vocally, it doesn't get any better than the harmonies produced by "The Band", which isn't to say that I don't like the texture of many different popular and country voices but they had the best combination of voices that were ever recorded and on some tunes they are about as good as it is ever going to get. And of course Robbie Robertson could make a Strat sing. I also have some early stuff by Roy Buchanan that has a definite country flavor to it. He does real tasty versions of "Hey, Good Lookin'" "Haunted House" and Haggard's "The Fugitive." That guy from Australia, Keith ? that I guess is marrying Nicole Kidman is pretty damn good. He plays his ass off, he's almost as good as Albert Lee, who was an English player who first played with an English band called "Heads, Hands and Feet." He's pretty fantasic. I just don't discriminate when it comes to music. I don't like those snuff chewers sitting beside me on a jet and spitting in a clear bottle every 5-10 minutes for 5 or 6 hours. But I like a lot of the music.

Back