Bush!

Ted Haggard

Verified User
I stopped in and noticed that Battleborne is getting beat up by the Libs for being the last remaining Bush supporter on this board.

I'm here to offer moral support battleborne!

Join in with me, Battleborne!:

Bush, Bush, he's our man! If he can't do it, nobody can!

:cheer: :hedb: :cheer: !

I stopped in and noticed that Battleborne is getting beat up by the Libs for being the last remaining Bush supporter on this board.

Welcome, welcome welcome, he really needs the help. course it won't doany good. he's too far gone.

Hiya Teddy, How is the Pshycology degree going ? Learned any new tricks to use on victi...err followers ?

Ted, in your expert opinion, would you say BB was a repressed case? Because I have noticed definite signs of man crushes on his part.

I'm trying to think if there's even any bush supporters left here, besides Battleborne.

Dixie and toby bascially gave up on defending Bush. I think cawacko is still a bush apologist, but he's careful about being to public about it. Same with SF, who recently wigged out over a Bush thread.

well i am not here to defend anyone, but i do think too much obsession over bush and the right on this board

Back