Bush's alligator tears on Drudge

I dunno, did not read the article attached. It probably said he was crying over dead soldiers. I think he is crying because he lost, poor little Boy, let mommy Barb comfort him...

I dunno, did not read the article attached. It probably said he was crying over dead soldiers. I think he is crying because he lost, poor little Boy, let mommy Barb comfort him...

Rove probably told him to cry in public. It's probably staged. Four years into this war, and bush finally decides to cry?

Perhaps, but crying is usually the final result of spoiled little children that are not getting their way.

Ohh, I had not seen pictures though, perhaps a PR escalation ?
Well he is criying because he was wrong on not having any casualties, not for the casualties.

You're probably right. I was just kidding about rove having him stage it
Those two are not mutually exclusive, you know.

I keep telling y'all: politicians are, basically, actors. They tend to be very good actors, in fact. Do not, under any circumstances, assume that any emotion you see from a politician -- any politician -- is genuine. Not unless he or she does something really stupid. ;)

That's a big part of why I try never to vote on "character" or personality. We just don't know, however much we may think we do.

I keep telling y'all: politicians are, basically, actors. They tend to be very good actors, in fact. Do not, under any circumstances, assume that any emotion you see from a politician -- any politician -- is genuine. Not unless he or she does something really stupid. ;)

That's a big part of why I try never to vote on "character" or personality. We just don't know, however much we may think we do.

Very true.. in this regard .., Clinton was a master of arts ... ;)

You're probably right. I was just kidding about rove having him stage it
I wasn't arguing against that, just mentioning that I have seen him tear up, if not all out cry, in interviews before.

Much like Clinton with his lip-biting "I feel your pain" it could, in reality, be staged. I don't know enough about him personally to know if it is. Or even if Clinton's was. I'm cynical about most "leaders" nowadays and sometimes find myself judging pessimistically, against my usual personality.

Right. There ya go.

Back