Bush's love child ?

Well Laura is about to leave him too because hes started drinking again. tabloids just unbelievable to me. Its such a sad sad commentary on our culture that so many buy and read these hunks of crap.

Well Laura is about to leave him too because hes started drinking again. tabloids just unbelievable to me. Its such a sad sad commentary on our culture that so many buy and read these hunks of crap.

Ahh to me the same mental glitch that makes American Idle,wrasslin, Armerican Gladiator, rush and such things popular.

The MSM and the Republicans have learned how to tap into this glitch and exploit it.

The enquirer just led the pack ;)

screen.jpg

Its true he does have a love child.

Proof that the American people are stupid:

1) Number 1 selling newsprint = National Enquirer
2) Reality TV
3) Aruba/Paris Hilton/Britney Spears/"news"
4) 51% don't vote and can't answer simple questions (like who is the VP, etc.)

Also, things like abortion, frivolous lawsuits, etc. prove that Americans have no principles and do not constitute the "virtuous citizenry," that is needed in a republic...

A guy down at the country store last week said the high food prices were because we gave too much food to starving countries.
Only he termed it starving nigg#$@ in Africa....

Guess he won't vote for Obama ;)

A guy down at the country store last week said the high food prices were because we gave too much food to starving countries.
Only he termed it starving nigg#$@ in Africa....

Guess he won't vote for Obama ;)
LOL. Dayum. The South is a loverly place...

and some here think they are above the nonsense posted, unless of course it serves their purposes to blast all but Obama, 24/7. It used to be Ron Paul, I guess most wish he still had what they saw as a chance.

Yeah Damo it is called "The Bible Belt", I guess some need belted up the side of the head with a bible a few times.

Back