Buttrock Showdown

AC/DC vs. Val Halen

• Total voters
What's better, shit or piss?

Obviously piss. Think about it, if you dribble a little on your drawers, and it even leaks through to you pants, no biggie, it'll dry off. But if a wee bit of feces is external, and so much as makes you itch, you're living a nightmare.

See, your analogy was a poorly thought out piece of crap. Notice how I idn't call it a piece of piss. That would have been too kind.

Obviously piss. Think about it, if you dribble a little on your drawers, and it even leaks through to you pants, no biggie, it'll dry off. But if a wee bit of feces is external, and so much as makes you itch, you're living a nightmare.

See, your analogy was a poorly thought out piece of crap. Notice how I idn't call it a piece of piss. That would have been too kind.

Just because piss is slightly more palatable than shit doesn't mean you want to eat it.

besides, piss is sterile. You can drink it.

not sure if piss could keep you alive tiana, most of the nutrients have already been absorbed. Piss wont kill you or make you sick, but I don't think it would do anything for you either.

you'll die from dehydration before you die from starvation. At least it can keep you hydrated a little while longer than without.

yeah but my point is, all the nutrients and water is already mostly taken out of the piss. That's why it's a waste product... your body doesn't need it.

Normal composition of urine is water - 95 per cent, other major and common constituents are sodium - 0.4 per cent, ammonia - 0.05 per cent, phosphates - 0.6 per cent, urea - 2 per cent, sulfate - 0.2 per cent and creatine, urobilinogen, casts, etc. in minute quantities. Normally, soluble substances are excreted in the urine.

http://www.chennaionline.com/health/Homoeopathy/2005/04homoeopathy39.asp

also

"In Egypt, rescue workers found a 37-year-old man alive in earthquake rubble. He survived almost 82 hours by drinking his own urine. His wife, daughter and mother would not and they died."

http://www.all-natural.com/urine.html

Not to mention a biochem professor once told us that you could live off of urine if you had to for a little while.

Also,

Last week, British hiker Paul Beck was stranded in the Spanish mountains for six days - and survived by drinking his own urine. The 33-year-old slipped and dislocated his hip while walking. As he waited for rescuers to find him, he tried to exist on powdered chocolate and raw oats, but eventually resorted to urinating into a cup and drinking a few drops a day. He said: "It was pretty awful but in all I did it around five times to keep myself hydrated."

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article346805.ece

Case closed. Piss beats shit.

If you were on a boat and had all the water in the world, but not food, eating shit wouldn't help you. But flip the coin and piss does help.

Back