BUZZFEED CREW SHOCKED TO LEARN THEY HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

Granule

Firebrand
Physically strong men more likely to be right-wing

The average testosterone level for an American male is a range anywhere from 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL.

When a crew from Buzzfeed got their testosterone levels checked as part of an investigation into male attractiveness, 3 out of 4 were apparently low:

https://www.infowars.com/buzzfeed-crew-shocked-to-learn-they-have-low-testosterone-levels/

There's a part of me that can't wait to get you pussies out on the battlefield. lol

Alex Jones again, beautiful

Now tell us do you believe Jones's conspiracy that the Gov't blew up the Twin Towers? How about Obama's orchestrating the Sandy Hook massacre? The air force causing tornados to keep the vote down in Red States?

Should I go on, Jones has lots of them?

Great minds think alike, and fem bois like anchovies can't dispute the facts, so they attack the source.

XHauJYy_d.jpg

Anti Trump liberal writers from Buzzfeed do a testosterone level contest and show off their results.

They fail to recognize how they compared to the levels of the average man.

:rofl2:

Not attacking the source, everyone knows what Alex Jones, unless your one of those that believe the fabrications like the three examples I provided

Alex Jones again, beautiful

Now tell us do you believe Jones's conspiracy that the Gov't blew up the Twin Towers? How about Obama's orchestrating the Sandy Hook massacre? The air force causing tornados to keep the vote down in Red States?

Should I go on, Jones has lots of them?
Yes, Alex Jones again. I knew you'd approve.

Now, first things, first fuckface. Debunk the story, then we'll talk.

And that's two debunkings you owe me junior. ;)

Not attacking the source, everyone knows what Alex Jones, unless your one of those that believe the fabrications like the three examples I provided

Yes, you are, anchovies. It's funny that you seem to think that unless everything a website states is proven fact that none of it is.

Oh, and again, anchovies:

Back