California Dreaming...

Jarod

Contributor
Im off to Northern California, about this time tomorrow I will be wheels down in San Fransisco. The next morning I'm on my way north to Sonoma and Napa...

A liberal Paradise....

I doubt Ill be posting, unless it rains or something.

Im off to Northern California, about this time tomorrow I will be wheels down in San Fransisco. The next morning I'm on my way north to Sonoma and Napa...

A liberal Paradise....

Don't get stopped by CHP trying to be cool with a wine glass in your hand.

A liberal Paradise....

I doubt Ill be posting, unless it rains or something.[/QUOTE

It's interesting, I've heard a handful of black friends say Cali is no black man's paradise. But to a rich liberal white male it is. Enjoy your time in liberal and mostly white Napa and Sonoma (with it's good size low income Hispanic population who will serve you).

A liberal Paradise....

It's interesting, I've heard a handful of black friends say Cali is no black man's paradise. But to a rich liberal white male it is. Enjoy your time in liberal and mostly white Napa and Sonoma (with it's good size low income Hispanic population who will serve you).

Let's hope it doesn't end up like the plot from Sideways!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375063/

A liberal Paradise....

It depends where you live...

No thanks.

At least go see the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park. Take the truck ride, you can pet rhinos and giraffes ! And if you like mexican food, well its terrific. Only problem us you cant go anywhere without getting on an expressway and if you go < 80 you are a traffic hazard.

A liberal Paradise....

Did you make it back?

Back