California woman sues Subway after she finds 'Big Mama' written on her order

StormX

Banned
[h=1]California woman sues Subway after she finds 'Big Mama' written on her flatbread pizza order[/h] [h=2]Allison Brown said she was mortified when she pulled her order out of her bag and saw the words 'Big Mama' scrawled on her box in black marker. Brown and her lawyer, Daniel Gilleon, plan to sue for sensitivity training to be part of Subway's franchise agreements.[/h]

subway-flatizza.jpg
WSOCTV Allison Brown found 'Big Mama' written on her Flatizza order from Subway in Vista, California.
A California woman says a Subway restaurant worker was a flat-out bully when he wrote a tasteless fat jab on her flatbread pizza order, reducing her to tears.

She now plans to file a lawsuit demanding that sensitivity training be a part of the chain's franchise agreements, she and her lawyer told the Daily News Friday. Allison Brown said she was mortified when she pulled her order out of her bag on March 27 and saw the words "Big Mama" scrawled on her box in black marker.

"I just broke down crying. I couldn't eat it. I kept thinking, 'Big Mama' doesn't need to eat. It started really messing with me. I started thinking, 'Maybe I need surgery. Do I really look that bad? What's wrong with me?'"

Brown, a 45-year-old nursing assistant from Murrieta, Calif., said she immediately contacted the shop's owner and was told the employee admitted writing the cruel remark, but countered that he only wrote it on one of her boxes, not all the items in her family's order. "The owner said the employee didn't know better, that he just didn't get it," Brown told The News. "He begged me not to go to the media, so I tried to work with him, but then nobody was calling me back. It's not right. This really hurt me."

"This isn't about money," she said Friday. "This breaks my heart. Here Subway promotes itself as a place for people who need help eating better, then this happens. What if the wrong person got a box like mine? What if they saw that and tried to commit suicide?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...inds-big-mama-written-order-article-1.1753939

:rofl2:

I see "Big Mama" is not a true believer of Michelle Obama's "Lets Move" initiative.

People on this site call people names and say some pretty mean and ugly shit.
Now one of these people on here thinks this woman should be successful? All because of a mean prank.

USA where everyone's a victim for cash.

This is not a professional setting. The employee needs to be fired for being a fucktard. Unfortunately, businesses are often liable for their employees actions.

People on this site call people names and say some pretty mean and ugly shit.
Now one of these people on here thinks this woman should be successful? All because of a mean prank.

USA where everyone's a victim for cash.

But is it right to do something that stupid? Now, I don't agree with them awarding money for something like this which obviously she isn't seeking, but at the very least fire the employee, make sensitivity training mandatory (After all it's only right since the mission of Subway is eating healthy and indirectly encouraging losing weight). For example I see guys like Storm X in my hospital all the time, guys who came out of jail with swastikas on their body all the while pissing and shitting on themselves because they did too much meth. It's funny considering the fact that these so-called racist pieces of shit (no pun intended) are being taken care of by Asian, Latino and Black hospital staff. It would be so easy to take pictures of people like this make a Stormfront account and post funny shit like this but of course HIPAA restricts us from doing, not to mention having a moral code about things but I digress.

But is it right to do something that stupid? Now, I don't agree with them awarding money for something like this which obviously she isn't seeking, but at the very least fire the employee, make sensitivity training mandatory (After all it's only right since the mission of Subway is eating healthy and indirectly encouraging losing weight). For example I see guys like Storm X in my hospital all the time, guys who came out of jail with swastikas on their body all the while pissing and shitting on themselves because they did too much meth. It's funny considering the fact that these so-called racist pieces of shit (no pun intended) are being taken care of by Asian, Latino and Black hospital staff. It would be so easy to take pictures of people like this make a Stormfront account and post funny shit like this but of course HIPAA restricts us from doing, not to mention having a moral code about things but I digress.

OH-LOOK; Sun Devil has decided to resurrect his nasty habit of profiling.
JKEEZ, you're such a racist.

California woman sues Subway after she finds 'Big Mama' written on her flatbread pizza order

Allison Brown said she was mortified when she pulled her order out of her bag and saw the words 'Big Mama' scrawled on her box in black marker. Brown and her lawyer, Daniel Gilleon, plan to sue for sensitivity training to be part of Subway's franchise agreements.

WSOCTV Allison Brown found 'Big Mama' written on her Flatizza order from Subway in Vista, California.
A California woman says a Subway restaurant worker was a flat-out bully when he wrote a tasteless fat jab on her flatbread pizza order, reducing her to tears.

She now plans to file a lawsuit demanding that sensitivity training be a part of the chain's franchise agreements, she and her lawyer told the Daily News Friday. Allison Brown said she was mortified when she pulled her order out of her bag on March 27 and saw the words "Big Mama" scrawled on her box in black marker.

<snip>
:rofl2:

I see "Big Mama" is not a true believer of Michelle Obama's "Lets Move" initiative.

Subway employee had a p*ss-poor upbringing and zero employee skills and you're ragging on Ms. Brown?

Back