Calling out Beefy

I'm testing my theory.

If he is voting for Obama, I'm pretty much right that the masses are deluded. It doesn't matter that he stands in contrast to almost everything America stands for. It doesn't matter that he will rape the Constitution, dishonor our military, raise taxes, sell out to the UN, open the borders, and force us to pay reparations to "relatives" of black slaves. All that matters is, well... he is a good speaker, and seems like a nice guy.

"Believe in me and I shall redeem not just you but your country."
- Barack Obama

Obama is a blasphemer, a liar, a globalist, and one smug son of a bitch.

I'm testing my theory.

If he is voting for Obama, I'm pretty much right that the masses are deluded. It doesn't matter that he stands in contrast to almost everything America stands for. It doesn't matter that he will rape the Constitution, dishonor our military, raise taxes, sell out to the UN, open the borders, and force us to pay reparations to "relatives" of black slaves. All that matters is, well... he is a good speaker, and seems like a nice guy.

"Believe in me and I shall redeem not just you but your country."
- Barack Obama

Obama is a blasphemer, a liar, a globalist, and one smug son of a bitch.

Still haven't felt a pair of boobs have you Brent? I was hoping you'd finally get your sweaty hands on a set and shut the fuck up.

“Vote for me, or I will punch your wheelchair-ridden relatives the same way I did to that MIA relative bitch” – John McCain.

Back