Calvin asks an interesting question

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
0wodj.jpg

what if you die and god is real

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus

your choice....believe in what a cartoon asks....or...

I imagine I am going to die and find out he isn't. If God were real, he doesn't deserve to be worshiped. Worshiping Yahweh is like forming a Jeffrey Dahmer fan club. People who worship god are intrinsically evil and poisonous.

No, you're just retarded.

By the way Grind, what's with all the Calvin and Hobbes lately?

I imagine I am going to die and find out he isn't. If God were real, he doesn't deserve to be worshiped. Worshiping Yahweh is like forming a Jeffrey Dahmer fan club. People who worship god are intrinsically evil and poisonous.

as you haven't read the bible, how can you pass judgement? you didn't even know the OT talks about the son of god or the holy spirit.....yet you pass judgment.....and presume yourself to stand on the moral highground....while admitting you don't give a shit what the OT says as you only believe the opinion of others.....

as you haven't read the bible, how can you pass judgement? you didn't even know the OT talks about the son of god or the holy spirit.....yet you pass judgment.....and presume yourself to stand on the moral highground....while admitting you don't give a shit what the OT says as you only believe the opinion of others.....

I have read parts of the OT. I don't remember any of it, because it's ssssoooooooooo boring. If I came upon a few minor phrases that would later be seized upon and misinterpreted by hordes of later evil Christians, I doubt I'd remember that either.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus

What if you die and find out Allah is real?

There are an infinite amount of possible worship-rewarding God's, and the probability of any of them existing is exactly the same. The probability of worshiping any God actually benefiting you is equal to the probability of any worship-rewarding God existing divided by the amount of possible Gods.

We can actually see here that knowing the probability of a worship-rewarding God existing is really irrelevant. Since anything divided by infinity is equal to 0, there is literally zero probability of Yurt worshiping God and it helping him get into heaven.

Last edited:

Albert Camus

Yes the great insurance policy of Albert Camus. I will believe JUST IN CASE god exists. I am certain that if there was a god that would not be in anyway insulting.

Albert Camus

Pascal's Wager.

????....so you imagine your going to die and find out God isn't a chicken?......

Yes the great insurance policy of Albert Camus. I will believe JUST IN CASE god exists. I am certain that if there was a god that would not be in anyway insulting.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care.

Christians hit upon a pretty good point when they say that God's logic is like explaining television to an ant. Why would you CARE WHAT AN ANT DOES?

And why would God care what you do? Only in this instance it's much worse. Because he's infinity, you're literally nothing at all to him. Unless he had some built in intrinsic desire to care for us (which would violate his omnipotence) then he wouldn't care.

Back