Camp for those who see dead people

uscitizen

Villified User
WONEWOC, Wisconsin (AP) -- They see dead people on Spook Hill.

Spiritualist Judy Ulch tries to give insight to people from their dearly departed.

They're walking around the grounds, sitting in the dining hall and in the pews at the abandoned church. Kids, heard by visitors but usually only seen by those trained to see into the spirit world, play outside the rustic and run-down cabins.

"Oh yeah, they're all over the place," says Judy Ulch, a jovial 60-year-old who claims not only to see dead people but also receive messages from them that she passes on to their loved ones who pay $40 per half hour for her services.

"Sometimes I see them so close, I see the stubble on their face," Ulch says.

Ulch and other self-described mediums live at the Wonewoc Spiritualist Camp every summer, welcoming guests from around the country who come for visits between 15 minutes and overnight to get insight into their lives from the dearly departed.

They seek hope, solace and inspiration. And sometimes they just come for a fun day out with friends. Or to try to disprove what Ulch and others claim to be their ability to see spirits.

Wonewoc is one of 13 spiritualism camps across the country. It first opened in 1893 and is in its 106th summer season. For years visitors arrived by train and climbed the hill to the wooded bluff overlooking the small town, with a population now of just over 800.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/08/22/spiritualist.camp.ap/index.html

John Edwards talked to dead people, I wonder if he works there ?
He would make a good president with his ability to get advise from dead preisdents and all that.

WONEWOC, Wisconsin (AP) -- They see dead people on Spook Hill.

Spiritualist Judy Ulch tries to give insight to people from their dearly departed.

They're walking around the grounds, sitting in the dining hall and in the pews at the abandoned church. Kids, heard by visitors but usually only seen by those trained to see into the spirit world, play outside the rustic and run-down cabins.

"Oh yeah, they're all over the place," says Judy Ulch, a jovial 60-year-old who claims not only to see dead people but also receive messages from them that she passes on to their loved ones who pay $40 per half hour for her services.

"Sometimes I see them so close, I see the stubble on their face," Ulch says.

Ulch and other self-described mediums live at the Wonewoc Spiritualist Camp every summer, welcoming guests from around the country who come for visits between 15 minutes and overnight to get insight into their lives from the dearly departed.

They seek hope, solace and inspiration. And sometimes they just come for a fun day out with friends. Or to try to disprove what Ulch and others claim to be their ability to see spirits.

Wonewoc is one of 13 spiritualism camps across the country. It first opened in 1893 and is in its 106th summer season. For years visitors arrived by train and climbed the hill to the wooded bluff overlooking the small town, with a population now of just over 800.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/08/22/spiritualist.camp.ap/index.html
Those are usually called cemetaries or haunted houses HEH HEH

for those that believe in ghosts.....

:nodyes: :nono: Hey I am a big fan of the Sci-Fi...Ghost Hunters show...they are funny guys...and who really knows for sure! I suppose ya would have to be on the religious,spiritual side to believe...Heck even Buddah's believe...after all they believe in reincarnation...and religious people believe in the after life...so it is not to far fetched...Party Pooper!:tongout:

:nodyes: :nono: Hey I am a big fan of the Sci-Fi...Ghost Hunters show...they are funny guys...and who really knows for sure! I suppose ya would have to be on the religious,spiritual side to believe...Heck even Buddah's believe...after all they believe in reincarnation...and religious people believe in the after life...so it is not to far fetched...Party Pooper!:tongout:

LOL, yeah a party pooper, ghosts are fun for children and such.
I watched a couple of the Ghost Hunters and could not stomach them.

Yep religion, remember the Holy Ghost was incorporated into the trinity.

Once again.............

LOL, yeah a party pooper, ghosts are fun for children and such.
I watched a couple of the Ghost Hunters and could not stomach them.

Yep religion, remember the Holy Ghost was incorporated into the trinity.

Ya are a old fuddy duddy...party pooper...the Ghost Hunters are cool and funny...and Ghosts do help in Tourism...and alot of fun in the speculation department as well...This is not just for the kids fun for ADULTS AS WELL!

Yeah many like the show obviously, my EX liked it. Of course i will admit that might have had something to do with my not liking it.

HUH...............

Yeah many like the show obviously, my EX liked it. Of course i will admit that might have had something to do with my not liking it.

she sounds okay to me...maybe ya were a party pooper and boring...maybe counselling would help...justy' a thought!

Back