APP - Can AI replace doctors?

Take your time. I'm interested in your reasoning.

Do you really want a robot tell you to drop trau ?
Do you really want a robot do exploratory surgery ?
It has to do with things your doc is doing, seeing that people are not aware of.
They can do simple things like diagnosing probably better (what hurts, how, how much etc).
Its connecting dots on complex matters that i dont trust it.

Do you really want a robot tell you to drop trau ?
Do you really want a robot do exploratory surgery ?
It has to do with things your doc is doing, seeing that people are not aware of.
They can do simple things like diagnosing probably better (what hurts, how, how much etc).
Its connecting dots on complex matters that i dont trust it.

I asked you to explain why you said that AI can't replace doctors.

Robots do surgery now, and the rest of your queries don't seem relevant.

Why don't you trust AI?

I asked you to explain why you said that AI can't replace doctors.

Robots do surgery now, and the rest of your queries don't seem relevant.

Why don't you trust AI?

No, robots dont do surgery. There is a doc operating it. My wife had robotic surgery recently and got her intestine knicked because you cant see enough. Daughter is an OR nurse so i know more than the average bear about it.
You may not feel my comments are relevant but they are.

No, robots dont do surgery. There is a doc operating it. My wife had robotic surgery recently and got her intestine knicked because you cant see enough. Daughter is an OR nurse so i know more than the average bear about it.
You may not feel my comments are relevant but they are.

That's anecdotal. So why don't you think AI can replace doctors?

I don't think so. Differential diagnosis is a very complicated thing and as much art as science. Could you punch a bunch of signs and symptoms into a computer and have a diagnosis spit out? Probably, but I would think it would lead to higher costs as it would result in more tests being done

I don't think so. Differential diagnosis is a very complicated thing and as much art as science. Could you punch a bunch of signs and symptoms into a computer and have a diagnosis spit out? Probably, but I would think it would lead to higher costs as it would result in more tests being done

You're the doctor.

Back