Can anyone interpret this graph?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I've been reading a lot of Islamophobic propaganda lately, and I stumbled on this gem:

IslamizationoftheWest1.png

Can anyone actually understand anything about this graph? It like doesn't even have an X-axis (unless the words "Present Day (2016)" count as an X-axis). This appears to have been made in all seriousness somehow, it is not in fact a parody.

Apparently, at some point in the undefined future we are all going to be Muslims.

Well, I am off to buy my prayer rug and skull cap. They say there is no point putting off until tomorrow what you can do today.

A Trumpster think tank?

I googled this image caption and found it on a site that uses the exact same graph almost back to back, with different captions including the one above and one that supposedly plots Islamic radicalization in Turkey alone with different dates along the X axis. I don't think they are betting on having a readership that really cares about accuracy.

Apparently, at some point in the undefined future we are all going to be Muslims.

Well, I am off to buy my prayer rug and skull cap. They say there is no point putting off until tomorrow what you can do today.

As history has shown with how Muslims act, what makes you think you'll have a choice with them?

Back