can hypnosis make you forget facts?

a skilled hypnotist can rearrange a person's memories, delete some, add others

however, it is not considered ethical

dq, certified hypnotist for over 30 years

yes, i have a checkered past, i am also a polymath genius...

duuuuuuude awesome.

I am not trying to forget a person or anything, or anything that is super emotionally charged in my brain. I am just trying to forget a simple fact. How doable is this? And how much do hypnotists charge?

dang that is cool.

its better to deal with facts than to try to forget they exist

duuuuuuude awesome.

I am not trying to forget a person or anything, or anything that is super emotionally charged in my brain. I am just trying to forget a simple fact. How doable is this? And how much do hypnotists charge?

about $75.00/hr, however, as i said, it is not only not ethical, it is a bad idea as the mind can play tricks with you afterwords

what is preferable is to deal with the memory head on and remove any emotional attachment. in other words, help you deal with the memory.

please pm me on this one so i can give you better advice.

be very careful who you choose to do this. they had better be a very experienced and competent hypnotist

Then you know it doesn't turn out so sunny! I love that movie.

me too it's a great movie and michel gondry and charlie kaufman is pretty much the best team up ever.

but

that aside

I want to zap a fact from my brain. for real.

about $75.00/hr, however, as i said, it is not only not ethical, it is a bad idea as the mind can play tricks with you afterwords

what is preferable is to deal with the memory head on and remove any emotional attachment. in other words, help you deal with the memory.

please pm me on this one so i can give you better advice.

be very careful who you choose to do this. they had better be a very experienced and competent hypnotist

trust me, if you know what I was trying to forget you wouldn't think it was unethical. It's not something super important in the grand scheme of things. just something I want out of my head + the lol story of going to a hypnotist to see if it would work.

trust me, if you know what I was trying to forget you wouldn't think it was unethical. It's not something super important in the grand scheme of things. just something I want out of my head + the lol story of going to a hypnotist to see if it would work.

i do not know where you live, but i would try to look up a certified hypnotists school and get them to make a recommendation. then query the hypnotist as to their method for erasing the memory.

let me give you and example of what not to accept. some fools that want to stop smoking via hypnosis and do not research the hypnotist's qualifications may run into one that tells you under hypnosis that you no longer want to smoke. this sets up such a conflict in the mind that the person starts one or more other bad habits to compensate.

memory is holographic and you have many other connections to any given memory depending on how old the memory is.

any hypnotist that tells you that they can do it in one session is a fool. a hypnotist has to work around the edges of the memory. perhaps best is to substitute another memory to overlay the one you desire to 'erase'.

i do not need to know what memory you want erased. more as to how old it is.

i have a wide variety of memories that i would like to erase, however, working with a qualified shrink may be a better plan. preferably one that uses neurolinguistic programming also known as NLP. there are no shortcuts when it comes to memory.

Is this about the time you got drunk and did it with watermark? That happens to everyone, don't be so upset.

Back