Can I come to North America ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachHe

Banned
:thinking:

I started my internet marketing business 7 years back thinking that I will be a big farmer in North America by year 2016.

But I did not make the money. In fact "0" sales from website till now. Since October 2018, 92% real and unique visitors to my website come under 30 seconds. People run away from my website because false virus/malware alerts. All the top 7 anti-virus companies got FIRING from me and now website is added to safe/secured database.

Can anybody help me in reaching North America. I am age 42 now. It is getting very late.

:)

I have 210 posts now in justplainpolitics and I have proved that I am more qualified to live in North America than H-1B visas.

In fact, Americans and worldwide people know me well via internet and they support me. Actually I should have been in North America in year 2014.

It is said Indian companies and managers acquire positions in America and then some 80% H-1B visas go to Indian workers.

I am working hard for the $1,000,000 that I need for business migration to USA.

In 2012, an American told me "if you need something, just ask", so now I asking for help in reaching North America.

I don't know anyone in North America looking to hire coconut breakers. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back