Can I get a ROLL TIDE?

Honestly, I believe that was the best defensive performance ever witnessed on a football field. Total and complete domination from start to finish, in every phase of the game. The Okie Staters can bitch moan and whine, either of those teams would have destroyed them, it wouldn't have even been close.

As for the BCS... at the end of the day, the two best teams played, and the best team won. The system worked, 'nuff said.

ROLL
TIDE
ROLL!

Honestly, I believe that was the best defensive performance ever witnessed on a football field. Total and complete domination from start to finish, in every phase of the game. The Okie Staters can bitch moan and whine, either of those teams would have destroyed them, it wouldn't have even been close.

As for the BCS... at the end of the day, the two best teams played, and the best team won. The system worked, 'nuff said.

ROLL
TIDE
ROLL!

Impressive win. Congrats on winning the SEC Western division.

Sad that so many people find world class defense to be boring!

I have not seen such domination in a BCS Bowl in a long time.

Hey Topper, you know all those times you talked about how LSWho kicked our ass this year and whipped our ass last year??

Those were close games. At least NOW you know what an ass-whipping looks like.

Funny thing, that honeybadger guy didn't seem like much last night. We threw to receivers he was covering and got 1st downs, kicked to him and then smothered him. So much for the spark ya'll needed!

Sad that so many people find world class defense to be boring!

I have not seen such domination in a BCS Bowl in a long time.

Hey Topper, you know all those times you talked about how LSWho kicked our ass this year and whipped our ass last year??

Those were close games. At least NOW you know what an ass-whipping looks like.

Funny thing, that honeybadger guy didn't seem like much last night. We threw to receivers he was covering and got 1st downs, kicked to him and then smothered him. So much for the spark ya'll needed!

a shitty quarterback always makes the other defense look great. look at the Cleveland Browns who were ranked in the top 5 against the pass. they played a bunch of weak ass quarterbacks and they still sucked.

like I said before. shitty qb's and shitty special teams play is all we witnessed

a shitty quarterback always makes the other defense look great. look at the Cleveland Browns who were ranked in the top 5 against the pass. they played a bunch of weak ass quarterbacks and they still sucked.

like I said before. shitty qb's and shitty special teams play is all we witnessed

That shitty offense hung 40 and 47 points on two BCS bowl winners. That shitty qb running the shitty offense ran up 42 points on the SEC Eastern div champs. In fact, LSU had one of the toughest schedules in college football and scored over 35 points in all but 3 games. Or another way to see it, 5 teams in the BCS Top 25 (final poll) were beaten by LSU. And LSU scored over 40 points on all 5 of them.

It wasn't a shitty qb or a shitty offense. Bama's defense just made them look that way.

Yeah, I wanted to see a PAC team in the BCS, but I couldn't justify it after seeing the Ducks get shot out of the water. Then I turned to the plains west with Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, but they both choked.

Anybody here know how to cook a honeybadger?

You put it in a bowl and beat well for 4 hours. :)

Anyone who watched the game got to see the guy try and win stuff at halftime. He got 5 tries to kick a fieldgoal in 60 seconds.

The funny thing is that he scored as much in 60 seconds as the #1 ranked LSU Tigers scored in 60 minutes.

Back