Can I punch a Nazi?

I thought right-wing Americans believed they could only shoot people (preferably in the back), because their mommas would otherwise be cross. It takes men to punch people, and the right doesn't go in for those, does it?

I thought right-wing Americans believed they could only shoot people (preferably in the back), because their mommas would otherwise be cross. It takes men to punch people, and the right doesn't go in for those, does it?

Yeah, I shoot people in the back as a matter of routine...

its not sporting to shoot them standing still.....

Does it take a man to blindside someone with an elbow to the head?

Does it take a man to blindside someone with an elbow to the head?

He is a proud patriotic American defending his country...
He is more a man than you could ever hope to be...

Too bad the hero didn't kill the racist Nazi swine.
He should have used a brick.

Last edited:
He is a proud patriotic American defending his country...
He is more a man than you could ever hope to be...

Too bad the hero didn't kill the racist Nazi swine.
He should have used a brick.

At the end of the repeating video, you can see someone grabs that "brave young soul" by his hoodie; so it looks like he'll be getting the opportunity to present his reasons for his "brave" act, in court.

:evilnod:

Back