APP - Can someone please explain why it is racist to enforce our immigration laws?

canceled.2021.3

Former Vice President
So that is the word on the street now. Apparently, Donald Trump can "prove" he isn't a racist by breaking our laws.

The only reason I ever hear for ignoring our immigration laws is "they came here through no fault of their own". So what? I have been taught since I was a little child that ignorance of the law is no excuse for living with the consequences of the law.

Additionally, Donald Trump is more than willing to allow these illegal immigrants to stay here. All he wants in return is a guarantee that there is no chain migration, he gets his wall and we finally put a stop to mass illegal immigration.

But, for some reason the Open Borders crowd doesn't want that. Why is that?

The open borders crowd are making a fateful mistake. Donald Trump will win this issue. I saw a poll the other day that Donald Trump has doubled his support among black people since the 2016 election. Would that hold up in 2020? Don't know, but it is a trend the democrat party does not want to take hold. If they lose any kind of support in the black community, they can't survive.

"Racist!" is the code word used by the SJW, liberals/leftists, democrats and supporters, and all those with a vested interest to keep the open borders/cheap labor spigot flowing, with which to attack/insult those who they see as a threat to their despicable, anti-american agenda.

They know on the facts they have no argument from any angle, so they usually pursue two avenues to deflect the crushing truth annihilating their position:

1) calling people names as you pointed out

2) appealing to others' emotions ("don't break up families!", "they are hard workers/good people/angels from heaven!") or whatever other tripe they can come up with.

Neither is a useful debate point against anyone armed with even a shred of facts/knowledge, but the media has amplified their screeching significantly, providing a platform to such people well beyond what a responsible, proper media doing its fundamental job would be.

So that is the word on the street now. Apparently, Donald Trump can "prove" he isn't a racist by breaking our laws.

The only reason I ever hear for ignoring our immigration laws is "they came here through no fault of their own". So what? I have been taught since I was a little child that ignorance of the law is no excuse for living with the consequences of the law.

Additionally, Donald Trump is more than willing to allow these illegal immigrants to stay here. All he wants in return is a guarantee that there is no chain migration, he gets his wall and we finally put a stop to mass illegal immigration.

But, for some reason the Open Borders crowd doesn't want that. Why is that?

The open borders crowd are making a fateful mistake. Donald Trump will win this issue. I saw a poll the other day that Donald Trump has doubled his support among black people since the 2016 election. Would that hold up in 2020? Don't know, but it is a trend the democrat party does not want to take hold. If they lose any kind of support in the black community, they can't survive.

EXACTLY

Back