Can we all agree thanks/groans are >>>>>>>>> rep points?

Are thanks/groans better than rep points?

• I like massive rep. I love putting people in the red. Rep points 4 life.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
1) Thanks/groans are amazing, people take them far less personally
2) They can often be used for comic effect, such as thanking someone that says something completely irrational
3) people dont' complain about it as much
4) it's cool to see how many people appreciated a certain post.
5) it's great for circle jerking. example: all of holy trinity will thank me. (or groan me, to do the unexpected, OR, thank me, to do the unexpected of the unexpected).

Thanks and Groans are the best.

2) They can often be used for comic effect, such as thanking someone that says something completely irrational
5) it's great for circle jerking. example: all of holy trinity will thank me. (or groan me, to do the unexpected, OR, thank me, to do the unexpected of the unexpected).

:awesome:

Agreed. I can count on one hand the number of negative reps I handed out.

It's also a good way of showing everyone who the greatest posters here are. Typically only the TRINITY get's a high number of thanks for an individual post.

Complaints and reported "angry" posts went down massively when I got rid of the rep points. That is full of win.

Sez the biggest rep cry baby on the board; you know he worshipped his rep points, he used to brag about how mnay he had, but they were fakes given by Grind.

LOL...you're so confident of this that you had to puss out and post anonymously

grind rep points were hilarious, they showed cowards like you that rep is truly meaningless

LOL...you're so confident of this that you had to puss out and post anonymously

grind rep points were hilarious, they showed cowards like you that rep is truly meaningless

LOL we're all laughing at you, liar you CRIED when rep was done away with, you use to boast about your rep.

Thanks for admitting it was meaningless, you welcher.

Back