Can we all agree that Maryland is the most retarded looking state?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I mean, seriously, what idiot came up with these borders?

md-map-state-shape.png

I think Delaware should absorb the rest of the Delmarva penuinsala, and the rest of Maryland should be absorbed by Virginia, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Then the US can be rid of this hideous bordergore.

I mean, seriously, what idiot came up with these borders?

md-map-state-shape.png

It took many idiots.
In short, Maryland got the land north of the southern bank of the Potomac and south of the 40th parallel. Surveying was pretty crude then, hence the importance of the Mason-Dixon Line.

So the boundary is weird because:
Maryland includes most of the Chesapeake Bay. And a lot of what is shown as land there is actually tidal wetlands. A few decades ago the state stole the wetlands from the actual owners.
The Potomac flows where it flows, adding the weird southern boundary.
There was a fight over Delaware. Maryland lost, hence the missing eastern corner.
There was a fight over the Eastern Shore. The Calvert-Scarborough Line resulted in two Virginia counties on the east side of the Chesapeake Bay.

Nothing, I do the same as you claim to do, treat me with respect and it will be reciprocated. Trollop and Leon Twatsky are just a couple of cunts and they are treated as such.

What was I thinking?

Michigan looks like a hand...

Floriduh looks like a ...well... it sure doesn't look like a hand.

Leon's attack on you was uncalled for!

WHERE was this supposed "attack" again?

I don't even see you mentioned in the above post.

What was I thinking?

Leon's attack on you was uncalled for!

WHERE was this supposed "attack" again?

I don't even see you mentioned in the above post.

As you have pointed out to me, when I raised the EXACT SAME THING, is that I was uncivil to you in ANOTHER THREAD, so you being uncivil to me in a thread I was never uncivil with you, does not matter, because of my alleged prior incivility.

I predict Zappa will not allow anyone else to hold the standard he holds for himself.

Back