Can we please have a Superman movie.........

Tinkerpeach

where he doesn't get beat by some dickwad street thug with a tiny piece of kryptonite in his back pocket?

They have so pussified the greatest superhero of all time it's disgusting.

At least they haven't turned him gay yet like they did with Green Lantern.

The left just does not like powerful white males and are in the process of tearing them down.

where he doesn't get beat by some dickwad street thug with a tiny piece of kryptonite in his back pocket?

The left just does not like powerful white males and are in the process of tearing them down.

you have lost your mind

I am suddenly seeing lots of pushback on Hollywood needing to make almost every movie a girlboss movie, which is hopeful.

People are bored.

I am suddenly seeing lots of pushback on Hollywood needing to make almost every movie a girlboss movie, which is hopeful.

People are bored.

I think they saw the movie Maverick and how well it did without adding in any political bullshit and are taking note.

Most movie goers want tradition in their movies, they don't want change to established characters.

I think they saw the movie Maverick and how well it did without adding in any political bullshit and are taking note.

Most movie goers want tradition in their movies, they don't want change to established characters.

Adults generally want a good story, something that Hollywood almost never does now. I suspect that the writers now dont have the skill to do that. Modern product tends to be some version of WOKE and fucking around, and I suspect that the fucking around is often intentional debasement of the art form.

Or, goes Communist...

They turned his son gay.

0.jpg

Back