Canadian Kid gets busted. Maybe...

uscitizen

Villified User
film at link:

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eKGdRNjqS0s&feature=related"]YouTube - Canadian Car Chase[/ame]

Looks like the link did not work for some reason. It is hillarious, canadian cops chasing another car just shortly in front of it, but it is slick and one person gets out of each car and pushes to no avail.

Looks like the link did not work for some reason. It is hillarious, canadian cops chasing another car just shortly in front of it, but it is slick and one person gets out of each car and pushes to no avail.

A friend from Oklahoma sent me that clip. It apparently occurred in Newfoundland. (there's a history of Newfie jokes; it's supposed to be self-explanatory; fortunately such jokes are no longer considered acceptable, except apparently for this clip).

A friend from Oklahoma sent me that clip. It apparently occurred in Newfoundland. (there's a history of Newfie jokes; it's supposed to be self-explanatory; fortunately such jokes are no longer considered acceptable, except apparently for this clip).

Oh come on. This didn't seriously happen.

I figure it happened but did not involve a hot pursuit.

Wasn't it just a bit too convenient, in a bad snowstorm, to have a camera with good definition immediately above the incident? :)

Several years ago I had friends who were studying filmmaking and did all sorts of funny, crazy stuff like this.

Back