Capitalism at it's finest

computer%20armoire.jpg

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.
Bill Cosby

He was going 90 MPH. He stamped on the breaks to stop his acceleration.

He had, apparently, heard about Toyata's problems and was seeking to exploit it.

Meh, not really that funny. Good idea, but like much of SNL in the past 10 years, poorly executed.

i saw it live and it was funny as shit,

and as usual spurt is full of shit, there have been reports of Prius excellaration for years not just the latest one that Toyota is dodging. Tool

and as usual spurt is full of shit, there have been reports of Prius excellaration for years not just the latest one that Toyota is dodging. Tool
My sister works as Ford (She forwarded this to me) and I thought it was hillareous. I'm sure Ford loved the free advert. Toyota....not so much.

To the others who are dissecting this.....it's a joke!

lol...moron

its too bad you don't realize the snl clip was about the recent acceleration hoax, but i am not surprised because your brain is fried from too much drug usage

lol...moron

its too bad you don't realize the snl clip was about the recent acceleration hoax, but i am not surprised because your brain is fried from too much drug usage

20 something near retarded ambulance chaser, as an expert on alternative fuels I KNOW about the long history. Just becuase you first read it on the National Enquirer site last week doesn't mean I didn't read about multiple problems of the exact same nature 5 years ago on Hybrid Cars.com.

Spurtage typical republican teabagger

20 something near retarded ambulance chaser, as an expert on alternative fuels I KNOW about the long history. Just becuase you first read it on the National Enquirer site last week doesn't mean I didn't read about multiple problems of the exact same nature 5 years ago on Hybrid Cars.com.

Spurtage typical republican teabagger

you're lying, you live in your mom's basement and since she can't get rid of you, she feeds you only cheetos and mac and cheese...

i never said it didn't happen before...i said the snl clip is about the recent hoax you fucking cheeto fingered freak

Back