Caption Time!

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
2011-08-18T160349Z_01_PEK905R_RTRIDSP_3_CHINA.jpg

dude, this is basketball! oh wait....

It started with Biden setting a mean pick.
BidenBasketball.jpg

But none of the commi's on board want to speak about their beloved model of a communist country.

It started with Biden setting a mean pick.
BidenBasketball.jpg

But none of the commi's on board want to speak about their beloved model of a communist country.

I've looked, from one end of the forum to the other and have seen not a single commi. Please enlighten.
BTW do we know whether the team is Japanese, S. Korean, N. Korean, Chinese, Singaporean or Asian American?

I've looked, from one end of the forum to the other and have seen not a single commi. Please enlighten.
BTW do we know whether the team is Japanese, S. Korean, N. Korean, Chinese, Singaporean or Asian American?

You are only going to confuse him, they are all gooks to him.

Pathetic attempt to politicise a sporting brawl. This fellow Yurt has two threads on the incident and resorted to debating himself when no-one was interested.

Try looking up your ass since that is where your eyes nose and throat are.

And we are only able to identify one player in the picture and that is Biden, Many have predicted that the little guy in yellow is your father. But even then we will not know until we take DNA from 12 men who were there the night you were conceived.

Try looking up your ass since that is where your eyes nose and throat are.

And we are only able to identify one player in the picture and that is Biden, Many have predicted that the little guy in yellow is your father. But even then we will not know until we take DNA from 12 men who were there the night you were conceived.

Nope. Sorry my bigoted friend. The team is Chinese and obviously has no connection by blood, sweat or tears with me. Anyway keep trying. You might manage something offensive one day... on second thoughts anything but childish comments are way beyond you.

Back