Cat Asks For Food in Sign Language

Awesome...animals are so amazing...Will the fuzzball grow into that tail do you think?

I just love cats. I have a Bengal, and he is amazing and very smart. He has me trained!

Bengals are gorgeous - I know a gal with 3 of them. I believe she's well-trained, too!

My avatar is one of mine, the youngest. She and her brother just turned one.

She's very sweet. She was dumped in a business park and mistaken for feral, which is how I wound up with her and her brother. She's still quite shy, but her brother's Mr. Personality.

Oh, thanks! Rescue kitties always seem so grateful! I have had a couple and they were such good cats.

I love the way he grabs the guy's hand. Awesome little cat.

When I was much younger and single, I had a cat for several years.
I always fed her when I got up in the morning and on days that I didn't hear the alarm, she would get up on the bed and gently pat my face with her paw, until I woke up.
I was never late for work, the entire time I had her.

When I was much younger and single, I had a cat for several years.
I always fed her when I got up in the morning and on days that I didn't hear the alarm, she would get up on the bed and gently pat my face with her paw, until I woke up.
I was never late for work, the entire time I had her.

They're very efficient little 'alarm clocks'! There's no snooze button when it's time to feed the cats their breakfast....

Back