Cats on Crack!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007410737,00.html

JUNKIE Pete Doherty is snapped appearing to give his kitten crack — from a mini-pipe he made specially for it.

Sickened pals who leaked the picture claimed the warped rocker regularly gets the pet smashed.

They said it PASSES OUT with its paws in the air, suffers MOOD SWINGS and even thinks it can FLY

I know......it really is, but did you get to the end of the article......I couldn't help but laugh.

"# DOHERTY’S kitten is not the first animal with addiction problems. In 2005 The Sun told how squirrels in Brixton, South London, became hooked on crack cocaine hidden by addicts in gardens.

Residents said the tufties had bloodshot eyes and were “digging desperately” in flower-beds.

In the US, crack squirrels are a recognised problem in New York and Washington DC parks."

I know......it really is, but did you get to the end of the article......I couldn't help but laugh.

"# DOHERTY’S kitten is not the first animal with addiction problems. In 2005 The Sun told how squirrels in Brixton, South London, became hooked on crack cocaine hidden by addicts in gardens.

Residents said the tufties had bloodshot eyes and were “digging desperately” in flower-beds.

In the US, crack squirrels are a recognised problem in New York and Washington DC parks."

No, I only read what you posted. That is kind of funny, almost not believable though. What a world.

Well, guys, this IS the sun. That's a TABLOID in Britian, BTW. It's kind of like the World Daily News in the US.

I'm not saying that this probably isn't true, but I really don't trust the source at all, and police, in Britian especially, probably would've arrested him by now if the picture was of him giving his cat crack.

I've never seen a crack pipe, though... aren't they made out of aluminum?

It may be just me, but that "specially made crack pipe" looks suspiciously like a miniature bottle of alcohol to me, like what they sell on planes in the cheap seats.

If i were Pete Doherty's cat, i'd be consulting a solicitor quicksmart.

It may be just me, but that "specially made crack pipe" looks suspiciously like a miniature bottle of alcohol to me, like what they sell on planes in the cheap seats.

If i were Pete Doherty's cat, i'd be consulting a solicitor quicksmart.

Yeah. it does. And to be honest, I don't even know that it looks like anything's lit up. Not that I'd even know what a lit up crack pipe looks like. But I still found it amusing.

Yeah. it does. And to be honest, I don't even know that it looks like anything's lit up. Not that I'd even know what a lit up crack pipe looks like. But I still found it amusing.

I do kind of like the idea of crack addicted cats. Although it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to to get a moggie monged, teaching it to inhale and everything.

Surely it would be easier to administer something in tablet form, like Ecstasy. Not that i'd advocate getting a cat loved up and playing it some heavy-hit's from the infamous 'Madchester' baggy scene of the late 80's/early 90's. That would be wrong.

I do kind of like the idea of crack addicted cats. Although it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to to get a moggie monged, teaching it to inhale and everything.

Surely it would be easier to administer something in tablet form, like Ecstasy. Not that i'd advocate getting a cat loved up and playing it some heavy-hit's from the infamous 'Madchester' baggy scene of the late 80's/early 90's. That would be wrong.

LOL. :cof1: I just had a hilarious visual.

On a side note, my dog once got drunk accidentally. I accidently spilled champagne in a pizza box (yeah........I live the high life people) and by the time we realized my dog was drinking it, he was chasing his tail barking at nothing and running around in circles non-stop. I felt bad, yet somehow I managed to laugh.

LOL. :cof1: I just had a hilarious visual.

On a side note, my dog once got drunk accidentally. I accidently spilled champagne in a pizza box (yeah........I live the high life people) and by the time we realized my dog was drinking it, he was chasing his tail barking at nothing and running around in circles non-stop. I felt bad, yet somehow I managed to laugh.

Accidentally, eh? :D

Dogs are very amusing when under the influence. The way their tongues flop out uncontrollably combined with that strange drunken walk they attempt before stumbling into things is very entertaining. (before anyone asks, i haven't drugged a dog myself, it was the vet wot done it.)

I'm reasonably sure one doesn't take their expensive crack and give it to the pet. One would be jonesing and find that they wanted to kill their pet for taking up their crack.

I'm reasonably sure one doesn't take their expensive crack and give it to the pet. One would be jonesing and find that they wanted to kill their pet for taking up their crack.

Well, some people don't like to get high alone.

Back