Cause of Death of MJ In!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
It wasn't drugs afterall. Food poisoning......can you believe it?

12 year old nuts.:readit:

It wasn't drugs afterall. Food poisoning......can you believe it?

12 year old nuts.:readit:

I looked everywhere and couldn't find the story. Where did you see it, Tiana? The most I found was that the coroner left Jackson's home with two bags of medications, no identification forthcoming on that, and that the results of that enquiry was expected to take several weeks. This is not a delaying tactic; tox evaluations really do take that long.

Another interesting story involved the possible strange behavior of MJ's doctor, both upon finding him not breathing but with a faint pulse, and the length of time it took for him to call the EMTs. Im finding it a bit strange that lawyers are defending the Dr. and his procedures to the media, that the Dr. himself apparently isn't talking.

I looked everywhere and couldn't find the story. Where did you see it, Tiana? The most I found was that the coroner left Jackson's home with two bags of medications, no identification forthcoming on that, and that the results of that enquiry was expected to take several weeks. This is not a delaying tactic; tox evaluations really do take that long.

Another interesting story involved the possible strange behavior of MJ's doctor, both upon finding him not breathing but with a faint pulse, and the length of time it took for him to call the EMTs. Im finding it a bit strange that lawyers are defending the Dr. and his procedures to the media, that the Dr. himself apparently isn't talking.
LOL. Um... Thorn... It was a pedophile joke.

That was a joke Thorn...get it? 12 year old nuts? Get it? LOL

Hey read my later post! I have an excuse. Back at work today for the first time in a week. Still hangin' in.

Yeah, I know. I took a quiz this summer while really sick, and I rushed through it so fast that I skipped an entire page. I got an A- in the class as a result...

Yeah, I know. I took a quiz this summer while really sick, and I rushed through it so fast that I skipped an entire page. I got an A- in the class as a result...

Wow, must've been a long exam if an entire page only cost you a few points. Good for you! I'm still recovering my circadian rhythm and getting used to solid food. Ice cream when you're sick is a lovely, lovely thing. Canada Dry ginger ale is perfect for settling things down, too; the carbonation is perfect, it isn't too sweet, and it's good. :)

Sorry, I'm still feeling like a swatted fly after battling my worst flu in nearly 20 years. I am now eating solid food again, but my perceptions obviously aren't up to snuff! :o

LOL!

Oh man! I didn't expect to get you Thorn!! :p

Back