Cawacko

I know. I am getting tempted to make up my own story, claim he pm’d it to me, and post it as “what really happened to cawacko in vegas this weekend”.

No one is stopping you.

On a serious note, Grind let me read some of his PMs and he did mention an affinity for trannies in several of them.

I was pretty shocked.

No one is stopping you.

On a serious note, Grind let me read some of his PMs and he did mention an affinity for trannies in several of them.

I was pretty shocked.

Really? I haven’t heard about that yet. He PM’d me and told me that if I could supply him with free phone sex, he would think nothing of getting me whatever I want…PM’s, email addresses, you name it.

I was like, dude you totally came to the right person! I have a great voice. Well-known fact. (although now that you have revealed this, I hope he is not expecting a deeper voice?)

So we’re working something out now. Don’t tell Damo,you know how he is. Mister stickler!

So we’re working something out now. Don’t tell Damo,you know how he is. Mister stickler!

OK, let me know what you guys come up with. I think if the gossip is good enough, Damo may let the no PM's rule slide this time.

I just forwarded you a PM cawacko sent me earlier about the blond, missing hand cuff keys, and the hotel consierge.

I just forwarded you a PM cawacko sent me earlier about the blond, missing hand cuff keys, and the hotel consierge.

He always said he wanted to have a threesome with two guys and one girl! I’m glad he was able to pull it off (excuse the language). Not the most popular request, generally speaking.

3 guys Darla. I can't tell you what the third was doing. That was just mind boggling.

Well? How was it? Dish some dirt, come on.

As suspected I am here physically but not metally. I was sick before going to Vegas and needless to say I'm not feeling any better now.

I did my part in donating to the Las Vegas economy. Bascially a couple of dealers made me bend over and grad my ankles. So LadyT is correct in questioning if I can walk now.

I stayed at Planet Hollywood which was hosting the Miss America contest. On Sunday as I'm riding down the elevator by myself to head to the airport (basically no sleep for two days, I haven't showered and I just reek of booze) the elevator makes one stop before the bottom. All of a sudden 20 of the Miss America contestents get on the elevator with me all dress up in their fancy dresses while wearing the ribbon across their bodies with their state name. I couldn't believe it.

Man was I praying that the elevator would get stuck. I felt bad for the girls though for having to ride with me. Jack Daniels was just coming out of my pores. Ms. Kansas was stuck right next to me so I said "good game yesterday" hoping she was a Jayhawk fan. It turns out she was and smiled at me and said "I loved it". After I picked my tounge off the ground and my knees became solid again I debated whether it was an appropriate time to ask her to be Mrs. Cawacko. Unfortunately I wussed out.

I've definitely had more wild trips to Vegas but it was a good time. So now its back to staring at my screen pretending I'm working.

Last edited:
Yeah, and if she said no, just move on to the next one....

Will you marry me? No? Will YOU marry me?...

As suspected I am here physically but not metally. I was sick before going to Vegas and needless to say I'm not feeling any better now.

I did my part in donating to the Las Vegas economy. Bascially a couple of dealers made me bend over and grad my ankles. So LadyT is correct in questioning if I can walk now.

I stayed at Planet Hollywood which was hosting the Miss America contest. On Sunday as I'm riding down the elevator by myself to head to the airport (basically no sleep for two days, I haven't showered and I just reek of booze) the elevator makes one stop before the bottom. All of a sudden 20 of the Miss America contestents get on the elevator with me all dress up in their fancy dresses while wearing the ribbon across their bodies with their state name. I couldn't believe it.

Man was I praying that the elevator would get stuck. I felt bad for the girls though for having to ride with me. Jack Daniels was just coming out of my pores. Ms. Kansas was stuck right next to me so I said "good game yesterday" hoping she was a Jayhawk fan. It turns out she was and smiled at me and said "I loved it". After I picked my tounge off the ground and my knees became solid again I debated whether it was an appropriate time to ask her to be Mrs. Cawacko. Unfortunately I wussed out.

I've definitely had more wild trips to Vegas but it was a good time. So now its back to staring at my screen pretending I'm working.

LOL. Fabulous!

Back