Cawacko?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Man chugs two pints of vodka, rather than turning it over to airport security screeners.

Man Nearly Dies Downing Vodka at Airport

BERLIN (AP) — A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing two pints of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new rules about carrying liquids aboard a plane, police said Wednesday.

New airport rules prohibit passengers from carrying larger quantities of liquid onto planes, and he was told at a security check he would have to either throw out the bottle of vodka or pay a fee to have his carry-on bag checked.

Instead, he chugged the vodka — and was quickly unable to stand or otherwise function, police said.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gtc6bBxeyvCEcrih-MAH6-ZkMEaAD8TG49L81

there's been some dudes I've known in my life, Damo, who would probably rather chug their alcohol, rather than give it up. :)

Man chugs two pints of vodka, rather than turning it over to airport security screeners.

HaHa, I saw this yesterday and passed it on to my group! And someone else in my group had already passed it on to me!

Now I admit someone taking my alcohol is a very personal and upsetting thing but even I wouldn't go to this length to save a bottle. That's just crazy! How is one able to pound a bottle of almost anything that size??? It's not that easy drinking a gatorade bottle like that let alone one of vodka!

HaHa, I saw this yesterday and passed it on to my group! And someone else in my group had already passed it on to me!

Now I admit someone taking my alcohol is a very personal and upsetting thing but even I wouldn't go to this length to save a bottle. That's just crazy! How is one able to pound a bottle of almost anything that size??? It's not that easy drinking a gatorade bottle like that let alone one of vodka!

admit it cawacko, there are at least two times you probably pounded a fifth of vodka: when Stanford kicked the crap out of USC; and during a 2:30 in the morning post on this board.

:)

Back