CBS POLL: Two-Thirds Describe Economy As "Bad" Under Biden

Earl

CBS POLL: Two-Thirds Describe Economy As "Bad" Under Biden...› watch 18 hours ago — CBS POLL: Two-Thirds Describe Economy As "Bad" Under Biden As Paychecks Don't Keep Up With Prices

CBS POLL: Two-Thirds Describe Economy As "Bad" Under Biden...› watch 18 hours ago — CBS POLL: Two-Thirds Describe Economy As "Bad" Under Biden As Paychecks Don't Keep Up With Prices

Well, that's the truth...People in general certainly do not have "more money in their pockets" as someone "proudly" claimed...
And Kamala did say that many are just a surprise $400 away from bankruptcy...so much for "Bidenomics"... that word didn't age well at all....

Well, that's the truth...People in general certainly do not have "more money in their pockets" as someone "proudly" claimed...
And Kamala did say that many are just a surprise $400 away from bankruptcy...so much for "Bidenomics"... that word didn't age well at all....

Indeed.

Biden can shuck and jive til the cows come home but his "Bidenomics" is a bust.

Groceries and gas are a huge part of most American's budgets and they are up far more than the inflation rate shows.

Considering this is a leftist source it's pretty damaging.

Even the left are now turning on Biden, on all fronts.

I think they are getting ready to dump him for someone else.

Considering this is a leftist source it's pretty damaging.

Even the left are now turning on Biden, on all fronts.

I think they are getting ready to dump him for someone else.

Indeed.

Horizontal Harris is a no go, who's left, the water boy?

who on earth are the third who don't realize it?.....

Indeed.

Horizontal Harris is a no go, who's left, the water boy?

It's more than likely going to be Newsome who hasn't announced yet as far as I know but he is definitely doing the ground work for a campaign.

I think RFK is too risky for the democrats to get behind and everyone else is just trash.

Back