Cereal, I.D, And A trumper Moron

Althea

Althea told me...........
So this happened today:

I live in a rather Red area of a Blue state. I was on line at the grocery store today, and the woman behind me was buying a box of cereal.
She was short, with blonde hair. I turned and asked her if she has I.D..

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, and in a very thick Spanish accent she asked me "What did you say?"

Immediately, I knew that this might be awkward, as she might have thought I was one of those trumper idiots who was trying to pretend that her citizenship status was my concern.
I immediately asked her if she has identification, because I saw on t.v that you need I.D in order to purchase cereal. She burst out laughing, but the dickhead behind her stared at me as if to say "You're lucky I don't have my MAGA hat today"

I ignored him, as she and I joked the rest of the way toward the cashier about the stupid things you hear these days. She told me that I might need ID to purchase the bread I had among my groceries.

I told her that I might have to borrow hers. Grumpy behind her just kept staring.

So this happened today:

I live in a rather Red area of a Blue state. I was on line at the grocery store today, and the woman behind me was buying a box of cereal.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, and in a very thick Spanish accent she asked me "What did you say?"

Immediately, I knew that this might be awkward, as she might have thought I was one of those trumper idiots who was trying to pretend that her citizenship status was my concern.
I immediately asked her if she has identification, because I saw on t.v that you need I.D in order to purchase cereal. She burst out laughing, but the dickhead behind her stared at me as if to say "You're lucky I don't have my MAGA hat today"

I ignored him, as she and I joked the rest of the way toward the cashier about the stupid things you hear these days. She told me that I might need ID to purchase the bread I had among my groceries.

I told her that I might have to borrow hers. Grumpy behind her just kept staring.

hahahahah

hate and lies is all they have left

So this happened today:

giphy.gif

So this happened today:

Stupid is as stupid does

You're an idiot

So this happened today:

If you had addressed her in Spanish, that might have sent the grump over the edge!

Back