Charity golf tourmnt for children w/ cancer feat naked women, sex acts raised no $$$

Bill

Malarkeyville
Charity golf tournament for children with cancer featured naked women, sex acts and raised no cash

Witnesses said women were ‘flashing their breasts’ and ‘taking part in live sex acts’ at the tournament in Columbia, Illinois that was initially in aid of the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

However, the charity distanced themselves from the event before it took place, asking organiser Dennis Daugherty to remove their branding from adverts, News 4 reported.

A golfer told the news channel that some women were performing sex acts for money, and photographs showing lewd acts were given to News 4.

And a woman who turned down an invite to the event said she was asked by Daugherty to find ‘rich, horny men’ to take part.

Daugherty, 45, of Wood River, Illinois, has been arrested on suspicion of deceptive practice.

Police Chief Jerald Paul said: ‘Daugherty, the organiser for the tournament, disseminated flyers for the event indicating proceeds from the golf tournament would be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

ad_224449118.jpg

‘When detectives contacted staff at the Make-A-Wish Foundation it was discovered that the charity was not affiliated with Daugherty’s event.’

Daugherty defended his actions on Facebook, describing news reports as ‘half true’.

He wrote: ‘Yes, I organised a golf tournament that had cute girls in bikinis serving drinks.

‘Originally, it was to support Make-A-Wish but I didn’t fill out the proper paperwork so they asked me not to use their name.

Back