Chicago Bears playoff scenarios

what were the odds this last weekend that for the Bears to still have playoff hopes alive going in to monday nights game against the Packers, that the 5 teams in the NFC that needed to lose, lost? Now, if the Vikings lose to the Giants, the Bears win the NFC North. Even if somehow the Vikings win, the second wild card can still go to the Bears with losses to Dallas and Tampa Bay. I can easily see Dallas getting whupped by Philly and McNabb but the Tampa game could be difficult.

GO BEARS!!!!!!

what were the odds this last weekend that for the Bears to still have playoff hopes alive going in to monday nights game against the Packers, that the 5 teams in the NFC that needed to lose, lost? Now, if the Vikings lose to the Giants, the Bears win the NFC North. Even if somehow the Vikings win, the second wild card can still go to the Bears with losses to Dallas and Tampa Bay. I can easily see Dallas getting whupped by Philly and McNabb but the Tampa game could be difficult.

GO BEARS!!!!!!

I'll be at the Raiders/Tampa game. As a long time fan of the Raiders, I don't see Tampa losing to Oakland this year. You better pray for a Vikings loss.

Immie

Back