Child shows the world the real American spirit

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
_91335919_alexfullletter.jpg

A six-year-old American boy's letter to Barack Obama offering a place in his family to a Syrian refugee, has gone viral.

Alex, from New York, wrote the letter after seeing the photograph of bloodied and dazed Omran Daqneesh.

Obama said the letter was from a child "who hasn't learned to be cynical, or suspicious, or fearful".

It has been shared more than 60,000 times on Facebook.

"Dear President Obama, remember the boy who was picked up by the ambulance in Syria?" Alex wrote in a letter published by the White House.

"Can you please go get him and bring him to our home. We'll be waiting for you guys with flags flowers and balloons. We will give him a family and he will be our brother."

"A six year old who has more humanity, love, and understanding than most adults. Kudos to his parents," a Texas woman commented on Facebook.

"I heard this earlier today," said another. "Even with that pre-conditioning, made me cry while reading it just now. Neither of these sweet little boys, someone's sons, are Skittles," she said.

The President has urged developed nations to do more to help refugees. In August, the White House said it had admitted 10,000 Syrian refugees to the United States this year.

It plans to to take another 110,000.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37437386

I predict that JPP deplorables will demand to know how many refugees I am housing instead of being shamed by their own cowardice and hatred.

_91335919_alexfullletter.jpg

A six-year-old American boy's letter to Barack Obama offering a place in his family to a Syrian refugee, has gone viral.

Alex, from New York, wrote the letter after seeing the photograph of bloodied and dazed Omran Daqneesh.

Obama said the letter was from a child "who hasn't learned to be cynical, or suspicious, or fearful".

It has been shared more than 60,000 times on Facebook.

"Dear President Obama, remember the boy who was picked up by the ambulance in Syria?" Alex wrote in a letter published by the White House.

"Can you please go get him and bring him to our home. We'll be waiting for you guys with flags flowers and balloons. We will give him a family and he will be our brother."

"A six year old who has more humanity, love, and understanding than most adults. Kudos to his parents," a Texas woman commented on Facebook.

"I heard this earlier today," said another. "Even with that pre-conditioning, made me cry while reading it just now. Neither of these sweet little boys, someone's sons, are Skittles," she said.

The President has urged developed nations to do more to help refugees. In August, the White House said it had admitted 10,000 Syrian refugees to the United States this year.

It plans to to take another 110,000.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37437386

I predict that JPP deplorables will demand to know how many refugees I am housing instead of being shamed by their own cowardice and hatred.

Yet none of you libtards will. Let a child do that which you aren't prepared to do yourself?

Is that what you and KKKhristiefan will sext about tonight?

Back