China is the greatest

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
All other civilizations are failivizations. China was sort of like a Rome that was better and didn't fall apart, like a bunch of proles. It was better than everyone else for like 2000 years, until some stupid emperors got in charge. Unfortunately, the period of time in which they fell behind just happened to be the period of time in which imperialism became practical, and so, of course, stupid western barbarians stretched their idiotic enlightenment naivete to justify their own selfish imperialistic policies. These stupid barbarians then became convinced that, since they happened to be somewhat ahead for a couple hundred years out of a few thousand, they were the best forever. This was the natural order of things. Sling feces at each other for a few thousand years, steal from scientists, whom you show a small percentage of the respect you afford to the babbling priests who lead you nowhere in thousands of years of time. Now you're #1! Forever and ever! Nazism soon followed.

I am sad to have been born in a shitty backwards country like America, which doesn't even really have a culture. It is a mistake of history that America was ever on top. Even for the 50 years, a historical blink of an eye, that it has been. There is nothing special about America. There was never anything special about America. There will never be anything special about America. And we shall soon be #2, then #3, then #10. We are idiots with no sense of perspective, the angry drunk man in the room, always looking for a fight. I relish that justice shall soon be distributed unto the evil west.

All other civilizations are failivizations. China was sort of like a Rome that was better and didn't fall apart, like a bunch of proles. It was better than everyone else for like 2000 years, until some stupid emperors got in charge. Unfortunately, the period of time in which they fell behind just happened to be the period of time in which imperialism became practical, and so, of course, stupid western barbarians stretched their idiotic enlightenment naivete to justify their own selfish imperialistic policies. These stupid barbarians then became convinced that, since they happened to be somewhat ahead for a couple hundred years out of a few thousand, they were the best forever. This was the natural order of things. Sling feces at each other for a few thousand years, steal from scientists, whom you show a small percentage of the respect you afford to the babbling priests who lead you nowhere in thousands of years of time. Now you're #1! Forever and ever! Nazism soon followed.

I am sad to have been born in a shitty backwards country like America, which doesn't even really have a culture. It is a mistake of history that America was ever on top. Even for the 50 years, a historical blink of an eye, that it has been. There is nothing special about America. There was never anything special about America. There will never be anything special about America. And we shall soon be #2, then #3, then #10. We are idiots with no sense of perspective, the angry drunk man in the room, always looking for a fight. I relish that justice shall soon be distributed unto the evil west.

You should move your fucking ass there now, before it gets to crowded.

You should move your fucking ass there now, before it gets to crowded.

America is the drunk, angry man in the room, always looking for a fight. And it shall soon be put in its place. The kids the big bully pushed around are growing up now, and I hope they aren't compassionate. America doesn't deserve compassion.

America is the drunk, angry man in the room, always looking for a fight. And it shall soon be put in its place. The kids the big bully pushed around are growing up now, and I hope they aren't compassionate. America doesn't deserve compassion.

Thanks for supporting the probability that you're an idiot.

USF is a representative sample of the average American. This is America - lots and lots of him. Do you think you can sustain a civilization off of that? Of course not.

IMHO, it would be a horrific precedent for China to set, to forgive the west. It should not be expected that a country can act like the Americans and Europeans have for the past 200 years and not expect retribution. The big, drunk bully, who has beaten up so many harmless, defenseless kids in his time, needs to be beaten up himself. America needs to be taught a lesson, not forgiven and set free to forget and continue in their evil actions. America needs a few teeth knocked out of its head. The rest of the world needs to speak to this big, dumb bully in the only language it understands - violence.

IMHO, it would be a horrific precedent for China to set, to forgive the west. It should not be expected that a country can act like the Americans and Europeans have for the past 200 years and not expect retribution. The big, drunk bully, who has beaten up so many harmless, defenseless kids in his time, needs to be beaten up himself. America needs to be taught a lesson, not forgiven and set free to forget and continue in their evil actions. America needs a few teeth knocked out of its head. The rest of the world needs to speak to this big, dumb bully in the only language it understands - violence.

It seems that you are showing much of the belligerence you criticise.
The problem, or part of the problem, is that western culture demands confrontationalism whereas the eastern culture demands respect and harmony. Neither side is wrong but both can learn from the other. Trying to get a decision from a Chinese or Japanese is like banging you head against cotton wool: it doesn't hurt but you soon give up and find something else to do. Trying to get a westerner to place harmony before retribution is the same.
America's polarised politics is what happens when belligerence is given rein.

The problem, or part of the problem, is that western culture demands confrontationalism whereas the eastern culture demands respect and harmony. Neither side is wrong but both can learn from the other. Trying to get a decision from a Chinese or Japanese is like banging you head against cotton wool: it doesn't hurt but you soon give up and find something else to do. Trying to get a westerner to place harmony before retribution is the same.

Way to fall for it. Low, I bet I could sell you a wind Brahmin.

I have been reading a lot about China lately though, and I think it's my favorite ancient civilization. I kind of got sidetracked with a somewhat exaggerated anti-American rant.

The Japanese and Chinese are different. I've read that the reason Japanese businessmen always seek consensus so much is more due to an ideology they've developed from Prince Shotoku, picture here on their money:

Series_B_1000_Yen_Bank_of_Japan_note_-_front.jpg

Confucianism isn't confrontational either, of course, but it's not exactly the same.

Back