Chinese Wedding Night

cancel2 2022

Canceled
A Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin and, truth be told, he is none too experienced either.

On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring.

"My darling," he says, "I know this is your first time and you are frightened. I promise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anything, anything you want.

Whatchou want?" he asks, trying to sound experienced.

He hopes this will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually replies shyly and unsurely, "I want ... number 69."

Now he is caught up in thoughtful silence. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks,

"You want ... Beef with Broccoli?"

A Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin and, truth be told, he is none too experienced either.

On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring.

"My darling," he says, "I know this is your first time and you are frightened. I promise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anything, anything you want.

Whatchou want?" he asks, trying to sound experienced.

He hopes this will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually replies shyly and unsurely, "I want ... number 69."

Now he is caught up in thoughtful silence. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks,

"You want ... Beef with Broccoli?"

That joke is so old, that it deserves to be groaned. :palm:

Yeh some of them are truly dreadful.

What do Michael Jackson and black caviar have in common?
They both come on little crackers.

How do you give a redneck a circumcision?
Kick his sister in the jaw.

Why are NYers so depressed?
Because the light at the end of the tunnel is just New Jersey.

Pedophiles are fucking immature assholes.

Back