Chipotle Options

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
So last week, Chipotle stock is trading at $561 at Friday's close. I already had some puts at $530 for December to hedge some $550 calls that I bought after the Nov 20th disaster and i picked up a few bucks there. So after close Friday, the company guides down because sales have slumped majorly since their food interacted with buttholes at some point and gave people e. coli. After hours it tanks. Boner time for me because I'm still holding the $530 puts. So monday comes and the stock recovers a little bit, and I buy more puts. 20 contracts split between $515, $520 and $530. After hours all of Boston get the drips because of chipotle and it tanks again. Boner time again. Next day stock recovers. Wednesday fairl flat. Thursday, CEO reluctantly apologizes to that douchebag Lauer and the stock pumped 5%! Puts hurting. Today I bought 5 contracts of 580 call to hedge the 20 puts. Bottom line, Last friday stock is $561. Since then, company guides down big, scores of people be illin, 2 store closures due to health violations, and that penis looking weirdo Ells' admits to a massive messup. Stock a week later - $565. Somebody take me to school on this one.

So last week, Chipotle stock is trading at $561 at Friday's close. I already had some puts at $530 for December to hedge some $550 calls that I bought after the Nov 20th disaster and i picked up a few bucks there. So after close Friday, the company guides down because sales have slumped majorly since their food interacted with buttholes at some point and gave people e. coli. After hours it tanks. Boner time for me because I'm still holding the $530 puts. So monday comes and the stock recovers a little bit, and I buy more puts. 20 contracts split between $515, $520 and $530. After hours all of Boston get the drips because of chipotle and it tanks again. Boner time again. Next day stock recovers. Wednesday fairl flat. Thursday, CEO reluctantly apologizes to that douchebag Lauer and the stock pumped 5%! Puts hurting. Today I bought 5 contracts of 580 call to hedge the 20 puts. Bottom line, Last friday stock is $561. Since then, company guides down big, scores of people be illin, 2 store closures due to health violations, and that penis looking weirdo Ells' admits to a massive messup. Stock a week later - $565. Somebody take me to school on this one.

You are essentially a day seller. STOP NOW. This is not 1999.

One option is to go with guac on the side if you aren't planning on eating at chipotle. Otherwise by the time you get home it will have chilled your food considerably.

Chicken tacos with pinto beans is what we call the Grind classic. Medium salsa, guac, cheese, lettuce. Keep it simple. Then douse with chipotle tabasco.

Burritos are good but I never get rice, I find rice just gets in the way.

If you plan to eat chipotle stoned, get your ducks all in a row in advance. Taking time to load a bong or get a lighter and set everything up takes crucical minutes (which again... will make your food cold).

Preload bong, have it waiting on your coffee table
Nice lighter on the side
I put everything on a serving tray
Throw some waters in the freezer for future cotton mouth(I only drink bottled water, not low class tap)

Then you do your taco run. You'll be back in 15 minutes if you are me. Then sit down, light the bong, and dig into the tacos seamlessly.

Last edited:
One option is to go with guac on the side if you aren't planning on eating at chipotle. Otherwise by the time you get home it will have chilled your food considerably.

Chicken tacos with pinto beans is what we call the Grind classic. Medium salsa, guac, cheese, lettuce. Keep it simple. Then douse with chipotle tabasco.

If you plan to eat chipotle stoned, get your ducks all in a row in advance. Taking time to load a bong or get a lighter and set everything up takes crucical minutes (which again... will make your food cold).

Nice lighter on the side
Throw some waters in the freezer for future cotton mouth(I only drink bottled water, not low class tap)

Then you do your taco run. You'll be back in 15 minutes if you are me. Then sit down, light the bong, and dig into the tacos seamlessly.

Behold the master.

Nice lighter on the side

I seriously never change

Actually I enjoy Chipotle's make it yourself burritos that can be about 2 lbs and especially the free delivery using door dash. Works for me without the hustle of dealing with traffic to get there. Their guacamole and tortilla chips are good too.

Chipotle is now trading at $1,410.02. Almost triple. Who rode out the storm?

Back